25.8 - Siren Head's Past P.o.v's

Hey Guys! Sorry I haven't been so active. I'll try make chapters more regularly, but I'm back to school so it'll be tough Twt
Also I'm so close to going back to the story! Just 3 more of these chapters!!!!

Also very important! If you have Instagram make sure to follow the dontcare0x0's account which is x_artime_s! They drew my beatiful profile pic which needs to be noticed!!! ♡0♡

Now onto the story!

(Siren Head's Flashback to Chapter 23 (Part 2)- To the Internet )

Siren Head's P.o.v

The flowers...must have triggered something in my mind, to remember something important.

But what exactly?...

I once again had brought myself back into the real world. My thoughts were pushed further back once I noticed what I had been doing.

Whilst remembering the little girl...I thought of that thing she used to make. It was made with the specific flowers I had around me, each of them looked just right and they made the whole thing look like...a chain....

A daisy chain...

Looking down into my hands, it appeared that I had also done what she always made-... well the best I could have...

It was honestly the worst thing I could have tried doing... Twt

Once I new I was defeated from the crafting and annoyed at losing the memory you could say, I heard what sounded like an animal being squashed and it had had no choice but to cry out in an ear - splitting pain!

I jolted jolted my head up and quickly looked up. It was (Y/n).

At the moment, I didn't want her knowing about my recent discoveries. One being that I didn't even know what it meant or/and that she wouldn't understand neither.

I shoved the trash daisy chain into the bed of oruginal flowers, before I quickly got back into position and acted as calm and normal as I possibly could.

I heard her laugh before she plopped down right next to me.

"You know you don't have to be embarrassed about the daisy chain, I like making them too!" She said whilst making the thing in her hands turn blue.

I didn't write anything and stayed calm and uneasy. (Y/n) went back to the thin, object that opened.

After a few seconds or minutes of her doing something on it, she moved a bit closer to me. This made me actually relax. But whatever she was doing was hard to see from where I was, so I picked her up.

As gently as I could, I lifted her off the ground. She clinged on really tight along with thing she got from the house.

Soon as she was ready and up on my shoulder, she opened her eyes which I didn't realise were closed until I looked at her.

(Y/n) looked around quite quickly, before her eyes stayed and focused on me.

(P/n) was up here too, but I let him/her sit on my head which I actually enjoyed!

(Y/n) seemed to be trying to figure something out, before she realised I was looking at her.

"Heh, sorry! I just wasn't expecting that..."

I felt like picking her up was wrong, so I looked away from her feeling bad about it. She definitely noticed as she spoke again.

"Hey, hey! It's ok! I'm fine now and I'm not mad."

(Y/n) started to talk about something else.

"Here, I have the videos all ready for you, me and (P/n)!

So let's start shall we?..."