Thranduil Imagines: One

△⃒⃘
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋

  —𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘'𝐒 place as one of the country men sneaked inside the castle, accidentally earsdropped between the conversation of Ailwin Luvyre, son of Halavadar Dorlana and his only child Y/N Luvrye. Related to the name of their residence, the rulers of the Lost City was once a lost elves during the Third Ages battle of Doriath. Unlike the people who lived in the city, they're immortal elves. The king of this City decided to avoid ruling the same breed just like him and his daughter, however, Ailwin still suffer under the threat of the Elven King of Woodland Realm. Lady Gargadial warned every elves in Middle - Earth that the King of evil gathered strength, ready to return anytime to destroy every Men in this world.

Ailwin lost thousands of armies from the Third Age, risked the lives of Men. He avoid every war happened in the previous years, thinking it would be safer for his people to be quiet and unknown. The King of the Lost City was frightened, the evil didn't choose anyone to kill, whether you're powerful, well - known and dangerous, they will hunt each men in this world to aim their victory.

"Y/N, think about our people," Said Ailwin,"unarmed, unknowledgable, unexperienced. They'll bring us for losing this battle, this deadly war!"

Hearing the furious voice, Y/N flinch in every word her father says. These previous days, they didn't do anything but to argue with this deal with the Elven King of Woodland Realm.

"So you would sacrifice your own daughter, pay to a nonsense favor before offering their help?" Y/N stated in disbelief.

Ailwin sighed, quietly sat down on his cold throne made out from silver."The Elven King of Woodland Realm will never fail us, Y/N."

"If that Elven King really wants to help us, why would he want me to be the answer of his favor?" The younger Luvyre huffed, walking back and forth to the unoccupied space.

"Thranduil's wife is lifeless, Y/N."

Y/N looked to her father with her brows curled up."Nonsense, father! And how about his son? Legolas? Do you think he would agree to this? Nevertheless, this is not how you ask a woman in marriage!"

Without giving her father a chance to speak, Y/N stormed out from the King's room. Her mind is full of thoughts, ruining the sanity within her soul. Y/N cannot believe that her father would give his daughter to a man, rather a King she doesn't even met. Thranduil came to the Lost City couple of months ago to offer a help. With a favor, Thranduil will only give his behalf when Y/N agreed to their marriage. The Elven King knew how the beauty of Y/N was made by Gods, blessing his sight of the young woman who trains herself more in using a sword. Unfortunately, Ailwin completely disregard the Elven King's favor, leaving the Lost City hopeless as they disappeared the castle. Every now and then, Ailwin could not take off the favor that the Elven King asked him. Marriage is one of the unpopular priorities of Elves nowadays, but for a woman who believes in love and faith, she wouldn't let the Elven King owned her without giving her some affection.

For some reasons, Y/N found guilty on turning back to her father's decision. It wouldn't be such a big deal to others if they found out it was only a fixed marriage, came from a contact to save the Lost City's people. Woodland Realm was one of the powerful armies in the Middle Earth, knowing how important to her father on having the triumph for this upcoming battle.