Authors Note/Apology

Hey guys! Does anybody still reading/waiting on my updates? If you are, I am glad you came with me on this journey. It's been a while since I left you all without cautions/warnings. Literally gone through the shadows where I should leave you something to excuse myself. But first, how's everyone? I want to know of my reader's condition. But I hope everyone was having a blast, having a great day and just enjoying your lives because of the things we knew these past few days. I've been out from twitter as well, avoiding the negativies that covers my whole timeline. It is not a good idea to stay, it is for my mental health's state as well.

We should celebrate instead of drowning ourselves from sorrows, right? For all of my followers who are part of the LGBT community, I wanted to greet you all a HAPPY PRIDE MONTH! Your stories are valid so don't be scared around me because this account will never, EVER, make you feel you're out of place! Now put a smile on your face because it looks good on you.

Regarding to my imagines, I do not promise that I'll be here every single day, updating chapters. My mind is full of ideas lately, cannot stop from thinking new plots/ideas for the story I'll make. Two nights were wasted in a wonderful plot I've made was worthy! I'm not trying to boast or anything, it is just making me feel more proud of myself, and you should too! I'll be making a new book, a story this time, but still a Thranduil fanfiction. The whole plot was already planned, now all I need to do was my brain to burst a lot of ideas to put flavor on my unseasoned story. If you're still reading here, that's great! Because I'll be more working on A03 as well (Archive of our Own) which this new story will be posted here and there at the same time.

Is this message wasted a lot of your time, isn't it? Well, this is the end. I'm not very that emotional to put my ending period because there's a lot more better things to come! If you supported me in this one, I hope you'll support me in this new work of mine too! Thank you and have a goodnight!