Thranduil Imagines: Eight

△⃒⃘
𝐁𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐌

𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐃 by the rulers of Mirkwood, interrupting them from their conversation as they laid their deadly glares below their throne. It was Legolas who caught the trespassers almsot getting out from their kingdom then brought them to the King and Queen of Mirkwood.

"My Lord, My Queen, I found them making their way out on our dungeons." Legolas said between his heavy breathes.

Thranduil was the first one to stood up, eyes were cold as it sent shivers down through their spines. No one even dared to have their eyes contact with the Elven King, unless you are confident to do it. Y/N, the Elven Queen sat on her throne comfortably with a grin on her lips. Y/N definitely would allow herself enjoy the show. Thranduil finally reached to face the two men who kept moving their bodies aggressively to the elf soldiers holding them.

"What is it you both desire to trespassed in my kingdom?" The sound of his voice has the purest low yet it is stern and terrifying.

The men with raven haired smirked, messed up due to a little fight they had with the soldiers before Legolas came.

"Your guards are too much busy sleeping, letting us slipped under their nose with an ease." He replied, glancing at his companion who's grinning as well.

Thranduil laid his eyes on the two soldiers behind them, giving a death glare as they bow their heads down. The King's eyes went back to the men, started to walk around them in circle as the soldiers were ordered to remove the shickles on their hands. Legolas stood beside his step mother, who gently taps her long fingers on her rossy cheeks, eyeing both men closely just in case they're planning something bad towards her husband.

"That is not my questions, such a pity fools." The Elven King said, studying the men's movement very close.

The other men, slimmer than the raven haired man finally let his eyes locked with the King. Impatiently waiting for the both of them, the slimmer man had the courage to speak.

"We're just lost."

"Lost? Inside my palace? Don't bring nonsense in front of the royal's face!"

"You asked us a question. We answered it."

"You're not just a thieves." Y/N's voice echoed through the halls of the throne, catch everyone's except Thranduil who was looking at his prisoner's frightened expressions.

"But also, a liar!"

Thranduil's smirked grew wider, knowing how worst his wife than himself. Heartless? Crueler than him. Scary? More frightening. Everyone would thought they already escaped under Thranduil's palm after he got married for the second time, thinking someone will defend them when the King's threatening their lives. But the Queen was worst. Y/N was only soft towards his husband, Legolas and to those she truly cared. But the other's feelings were none of her concern. Y/N could be mean if she wants to, she would not take anyone's words because she thinks it's pathetic to listen to her followers. Many people hated her for being absurd than her husband, however, the Queen was one of the powerful elves in the Middle Earth. Y/N will do everything to keep her people safe, especially Thranduil and Legolas.

"Called us a liar? You have no evidences that we're lying!"

"You do not have the rights to raise your voice on my wife!" Thranduil immediately approached the two of them, anger can be seen through the none merciful eyes of the King.