Thranduil Imagines: Three

△⃒⃘
𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔

— 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 is nearby, elves from different places were invited to come over in the Mirkwood to celebrate the festival with the Elven King, Thranduil. Sitting on his throne lonely, the King himself met a lot of troupes including King Elrond, Lady Galadriel along with her husband King Celeborn and others came from the South. He is quiet beyond joyful about the festively celebration, meeting a lot of early visitors and accompany him from the last few days.

Later that evening, Thranduil and Elrond we're having a great discussion about the activities that'll be held during the festivities.

"Feast is the highlight of the festival, Elrond. Dishes that you might like will be on the longest table." Thranduil said, recieving a light chuckle from the other king.

"You're quiet indeed," Elrond said with his manly voice."Perhaps I would love to bring those at my homeland."

Thranduil was about to speak something when he's interrupted by a feminine voice behind him. He turned around, facing none other than Y/N Luvrye, the daughter of Ailwin and the guardian of the Forbidden Forest of Hogwarts. As always, Thranduil was mezmerized by the beauty of Y/N who smiled at him sweetly. His blue eyes glued on the powerful features of Y/N's face that could bewitched him.

Y/N faced the other king instead, bowed her head gently with a smile."Greetings, my Lord Elrond."

"Pleasure to meet you, Y/N Luvrye." Elrond said, taking a glance to the other king who's eyes were still fixed on the woman."If you both may excuse me, I have some important things to do."

Elrond bowed himself once again to the presence of the two as he left Thranduil with Y/N for a while.

The Luvrye princess turn her head to face Thranduil."Y/N, your arrival wasn't in my expectations tonight."

"Lysanthir decided to come here as soon as possible." Y/N replied causing Thranduil took a deep breath.

Hearing Y/N's husband name is one of the things he dislike the most, more likely never want to hear it. His eyes raggidly stare at the elf man who entered himself at the Elven King's chamber, smiling ears to ears as he approached the two. Lysanthir wrap his arms around his wife's waist, recieving a deadly glare coming from Thranduil. He take a look at the woman elf who avoided his gaze, leaving him raging at the man who obviously making him feel jealous.

"Thranduil."

"Lysanthir."

The Woodland Realm king coldly replied to the greetings from Lysanthir who's wearing the triumph smile across his face. The excitement Thranduil felt the moment Y/N stepped inside his chamber was now replaced by anger when he saw the presence of his enemy. The room was now in silence, awkwardly exchanging looks without saying a word.

"The available of unoccupied chambers were downstairs, Kymil will guide your way." Thranduil ordered, breaking the silence between them.

He turn back to serve himself some red wine on the wooden well carved nighstand. Footsteps tells the Thranduil that they already left the place. Unfortunately, Y/N's presence was still in there, breathing heavily of what caused the terrible tension between her husband and Thranduil.