Thranduil Imagines: Ten

△⃒⃘
LYCANTHROPE

RUNNING IN THE DARK WOODS OF THE UNKNOWN FOREST is an excellent idea to let the Orcs follow her trail to whenever the land brings her. Big paws and the ability to increase her speed helped a lot to keep the huge distance from those filthy creatures. Deepened red eyes narrowed through the dark paths of the forest, big branches of the trees blocking the moonlight to see a clearer way to survive; life is on its critical stage being chased by starving horrible Orcs.

The devil was about to chase her until they heard a loud screech coming from the other side of the forest. She keep her paws on the move, running away from her enemies.

It took her for a while to turn around and see that Orcs are now out of sight, changed their directions to the nearest sound they heard. The half breed woman could not have the chance to thank whoever it is that destruct the Orcs. If it wasn't for them, she could've been in those filth's satisfied stomach.

Litte steps brought her to one of the breathtaking places of the forest; a lake where it stood with a clear running water. She sat right above the huge rock, calm herself down for a while to regain her normal breathes. Her bestfriends describes her claws and teeth were sharped as knives, ninety nine percent of her body was covered with fur as the original skin tone was faded and a growl that will leave you frightened. It was never easy to be a shapeshifter, considered to one of the most dangerous mythical creature where you're in a human posture but a head of a werewolf.

Y/N, that is the werewolve's name, a female one to be exact. Her eyes went heavy until she heard footsteps nearby, causing her to stood from where she is. Eyes scanned the whole place to see a sign of someone's presence from the woods. Y/N growled, teeths were shown as her own paws hopped her off the rock.

Suddenly, Y/N heard an arrow was released from its bow that is straight right through her legs. Y/N whimpered at the pain she felt, bring herself away before anyone could see her true identity.

Taking a different path this time, she knew for a second that she was being chased again by the same Orcs earlier. They're determined to kill the beast, to have it for their breakfast. Y/N knew to herself that with a form of a werewolf, she's not the villain of this story. Whatever sacrifice it is, no matter how difficult to run away from the Orcs and serve them as their masters, Y/N tried her best not to fall from those matters.

Senses came to her when she heard another few releases of arrows, but the attack wasn't directly at hers. Y/N kept on running, looking behind that Orcs was outnumbered. They're killed by the guardians of this forest, Y/N thought as the colours of oranges and whites appeared right above her. As she keep running, Y/N didn't even notice the sunrise. The shapeshifter was occupied by the pain she felt on her right thighs, seeing that an arrow was still on her skin, dipped inside.

Her paws kept on the path, not minding what's behind her this time. Visions started to get blurry, her body almost fall this time as the pain carried a lot of weight. Without even noticing it, Y/N collapsed anywhere from the forest. Her eyes were shutting closely, seeing a last image of a huge oak doors painted in skyblues before everything went black.

On the other hand, the Elven King was already sitting on his throne. It is unusual for him to see a lot of his people already awake by this hour. One servant came to meet Thranduil as an interruption of his own thoughts.

"Be reasonable. I don't come to terms with such stupid words. Speak!"

Epòne, one of his servants bowed his head with an emotionless face."My Lord, there's something you need to see at the front door."