Thranduil Imagines: Two

△⃒⃘
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐏𝐓. 𝟐

— 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 once she heard the king's words. Y/N gulped, nervously exhaled to feel the king's possiveness behind her blue eyes. It was no longer pure, it was already covered with lust.

"M-my king, can you be more specific, p-please?" Thranduil went back to his authoritive posture.

The woman feared the king of what are the possibilities he might do to her. Y/N felt the long nails touched the skin of her face, caressing gently as the king's eyes focused on Y/N.

"Pleasure, my lady, pleasure." His husky voice echoed through Y/N's ears, shivering from the sensation that leaves her hair in the arms stand to an end.

Taking a deep breathe, her mouth were sealed even though she wants to speak. Y/N was summoned easily, screaming without a sound under her breathe and her mind is in chaos. Y/N stood their for a moment as the Elven King enjoying his sight.

"In all honesty, I admire your courage and loyalty to your people, especially to your father." Thranduil said, walking upstairs to get back to his throne with a large grin on his lips.

Y/N dared not to speak, battling with the silence internally. The Elven King told one of his trusted people to let Y/N have some rest on one of the comfortable chambers of the castle. As the woman's presence disappeared, Thranduil's expression went back to his frightening face. Thranduil came up with the idea of marrying a Luvrye woman when the day he was stunned by the beauty of the elf. Ever since then, he couldn't have a single day without her running through his mind. It might sound foul, but filling your desire helps you to understand what you really fond of. He believed that having the same room with Y/N could help him witness his interests. Thranduil is hopeless in finding a love, a true one. After his wife's death, Thranduil can barely trust a woman in his life. He never tried to make himself fall in love with a beautiful creature. Thranduil only focused himself in fulfilling his father's duty as a king and a father to his only little leaf, Legolas.

An hour had passed, Y/N took a deep breathe as she closely examine herself in front of a mirror. Under a shimmering red robes was a naked body of Y/N, ready to give herself to the king who will own her in just a few minutes. One of the maid elves helped her to get dress, it was Thranduil's order to give the woman's some guidance.

"Princess Y/N, as a maid elves, we usually don't have the right to speak up around elves with authority."

Y/N chuckled, placing her long gray hair at the right side to let the maiden elf put some accessories on it."It's alright, it is better to have some company while I wait."

"Thranduil is not heartless, Princess Y/N."

The woman squinted her eyes, turning around to face a smaller woman."Why would you say that?" Y/N asked.

"Hundreds of years working on his palm, somehow we managed to discover the real king of Woodland Realm. As many says, he is the king without conscience, without a heart and any foul words. But Thranduil didn't let them destroy him. He would careless if it is necessary. Thranduil became what he is today because of the terrible things happened to him in his previous years." The smaller maiden explained.