Thranduil Imagines: Seven

A/N: Play the song When I look at you (Miley Cyrus) covered by Lily Rose when I tell you on the chapter.
—————————————————

△⃒⃘
𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘/𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 where she do nothing but read books and watch the orchestra play their instruments in admiration. Since Ailwin and Oropher, the late Elven King died during the Third Ages war, prince Thranduil hailed as the new ruler of Woodland Realm. Under the contract, the proposal between Thranduil and Y/N happened the day after their father's death. With the tragic incident, Thranduil tried his best not to show any sympathy to anyone, including to Oropher's death because a King supposed to remain his authority above everything.

As each day pass, the wedding is getting nearer. Council were visiting the Woodland Realm often to discuss about the venue's decoration, the wedding theme and other important matter.

Thranduil was given loads of duty started in the last week of August, leaving the future Elven Queen do most of free time doing nothing. Y/N failed many times to offer a help to Thranduil, but the King doesn't accept offer easily as long as he can do it on his own. This left Y/N sitting alone at the edge of her bed, a thick book was on her hands as her imaginations were occupied by the words she read. Her thoughts were ruined by a knock, causing her to fold the page she's on before closing it and proceed to open the door, only to see Erí, one of the loyal servants of the King.

"The King wishes to see you." Y/N nodded slowly before she followed Erí from behind.

There are often times she used to wander the whole palace, admired every detail of the decorations that cured herself from anxiety. It comforts Y/N most of the time, when Thranduil couldn't give what she desires. Inside of two months living on his homeland, Y/N's feelings were getting deeper towards the Elven King. There's no turning away, Y/N's fate ends where she could only love one living creature. Y/N hates to admit that she fell in love with Thranduil, knowing she would suffer to have the love given back to her from the Elven King.

Y/N finally stepped in Thranduil's study in barefoot, bow down gently to the presence of the Elven King.

"You may now leave us," Thranduil ordered, sway his hand non verbally as the servants make their way to the exit.

Y/N landed her eyes on the sheets scattered on his fiancé's desk."What can I do for you, My King?"

"Thranduil,"

Y/N squinted her eyes to the King's serious expression.

"Pardon?"

The Elven King lift his head to meet Y/N's eyes."Call me Thranduil, from now on."

Y/N cleared her throat, nod her head in agreement. Whatever the occasion is, Y/N still feels anxious when the Elven King was around. Y/N was afraid to be corrected by Thranduil, she was terrified with her behavior because one wrong move, Y/N face the danger of Thranduil's royalty.

"Are you aware that our wedding was near, Y/N, aren't you?"

"Yes, Thranduil."

"Last night we've discussed about the theme of our wedding. Would you like to see the final result?"

With Y/N's curiousity, she slowly approached the King's desk and examine the decorations drawn on the paper. Y/N's eyes filled with fondness, seeing her gown designed with extraordinary embroidery at her upper part. Their crowns were look almost the same, but Thranduil's crown was more detailed.