Thranduil Imagines: Eleven

⃒⃘
ANONYMOUS EMBROIDERY

— OVER THE PAST TWO DECADES, the Elven King found himself marrying another women he wants to spend his immortal life with. People wondered why does he changed his paths, marrying a half blood elleth who doesn't have much experience about one elf's lifestyle. As they say, loves come to an unexpected way where you haven't a single expectations when or where it'll happen. It happened to Thranduil, summoned by the beauty has given to him once he laid his eyes on the elleth while visiting Rivendell. It is impossible for him to give admiration with middle class elves, if happened, it is nothing beyond fondness. But with Y/N's unique beauty shine through Thranduil's eyes, sending off the butterflies in him have gone wild.

Feelings grew and developed as infatuations became love.

It is at least expected to Thranduil to fell in love with a middle class, half human and elleth. Y/N was completely allowed by Thranduil to be his significant other, a wife to be exact. Thranduil's a truly fan of Y/N to amuse him in so different ways, doing it on her own ways.

And that includes their sexual life.

Thranduil is getting old, weary about him, being the Elven King for a very long time. He wants to take a pause for being the leader, wanted someone from his bloodline to continue the legacy. But Y/N and Thranduil was never given by a child, nor how many times they tried to plan a family. Legolas will never come back to Mirkwood; it is one of the Elven King's assumptions as Lord Elrond secretly sent him messages on how his son was doing. He was grown very fond of his new companion, Aragorn.

Nonetheless, it is none of his business to meddle his son's life.

Going back to where it was, Y/N knew how exhausting being a leader. Sitting on your study, working your arses hours for hours and meeting supervisors nonstop.

Thranduil must've been stress with his business lately, occupying himself with so much work are the reason why he couldn't stay up at night to have a spare time with his wife.

Inside of Theodor's small chamber, a light three knocks interrupted her from knitting. She immediately answered the door, revealing the Queen elleth herself standing on the doorway.

Theodor bow down swiftly, stepping at the side to make a room for Y/N to enter her place.

"Are we done yet," Y/N said, a small grin curled on her lips."the one on our little secret?"

Theodor chuckled, dropping the smooth fabric on her work desk and walk towards her drawers. Theodor was one of the giggly elf that was part of Y/N's fellowship. Since the engagement, Y/N spent hours staying on her chambers with a full discussion about her desires of her own gown. She has a chesnut coloured hair braided into two right above her waist. A warm blue coloured her right eyes while the other one was coloured in hazel; a very rare eyes of an elf. Y/N would also described her likely to dressed up in a dress with her barefoot. Theodor was known for knitting scarfs, socks and blankets with her skillfull hands. Her famous work of art were curtains, table cloths and customize gowns.

Finally, Theodor grab those thin fabrics from the drawer and showed it to Y/N.

Happiness drawn to both of their faces as Y/N's eyes sparkled through the beauty of its marvelous embroidery.

"I'm afraid it was messed up a little on your stomach part." Theodor breathed, eyeing Y/N who's still looking at her work.