Thranduil Imagines: Nine

⃒⃘
TEMPTATION

— THE FEAST OF STARLIGHT went fantastically, with the orchestra playing lively music as the elves gathered around the center of the venue. Thranduil's people made sure they had the finest collected liqours through the bottom of the palace, in the cellars to be exact. On the other hand, the Elven King is one of the people who did not seem to be enjoying the feast. His eyes drown with boredom, eyeing every guests of his own party having their best time. There are some other visitors who went to talk to him, but none of them caught the King's interest to stay with the conversation. Without anything else better to do, Thranduil found himself being served of liqour, chose the strongest beverage of their own. Thranduil can not help it, there's nothing he could do in this feast. He couldn't let his guest wander around in this palace without his presence. So with the help of his expensive alcohol, he was occupied through out the night.

Somehow the Elven King was being watched by someone in this room.

Thranduil's changed of behavior was visible to some of his guest, including this one who's been keeping her eye on the Elven King. She even watch every move, every drop of the liquid that has a huge effect on Thranduil.

Helena nudged her companion, watching Y/N very closely on how she's stalking the King's move like its prey.

"Don't you just stand there! Address this glasses to the last table over there, quick!"

In an instant, Y/N took off her eyes to Thranduil as his eyes landed on her direction. Thanking Helena mentally, she grab the tray of wine glasses and deliver it immediately to the guest's last table. Through her way in the venue, Y/N couldn't take off her eyes again on Thranduil who took his one last gulp of liqour; drank the liquid that burn his throat. Y/N attentively watched how Thranduil's throat slowed down, causing her to open her mouth a bit to see the lustful movement of his adam's apple.

All of a sudden, Y/N found herself embarrased in the middle of the feast. Broken glass spilled everywhere onto the marble floor, red expensive wine was all over the ground as everyone's eyes, including Thranduil's, are on her direction. Y/N's cheeks heated up, causing her to avoid such an eye contact with important elves around her. Quickly, she bend over and pick up the broken pieces one by one back on the tray. Y/N bumped into a chair without noticing it, causing her to balance her weight as the tray of red wine was out of her arms.

"Watch where you're going, maiden." One of the guest smirked, taking a sip of his red wine on his glass.

Y/N lowered her head, escaping from the unpleasant glares from the guests.

"Forgive me for my clumsiness, I'll clean it up immediately."

"You better should be."

With a cold stern voice heard from behind made every strand of Y/N's hair come to an end. Her breathing became heavy, her palms were sweating as she picked up those sharp pieces on the floor with her hand shaking in fear.

A one particular voice that Y/N could not be mistaken. Without looking behind, his own feet dragged himself infront of the poor maiden on her knees on the floor.

"I-I'm sorry, My Lord. It was just a-an accident." Y/N whispered, couldn't find a better source of courage to speak up.

"Pathetic! Exit yourself in this venue!"

In a quick pace, Y/N stand on her own foot and make her way out through the venue. A tear fell suddenly on her eyes, her vision started to get blurry because of the tear formed on her eyes. Thranduil made it worst, catching more attention to the incident instead of just letting it cleaned up without embarrasing her. Y/N keep running away from the feast until she found herself sobbing in the dungeons' staircase. It is where she find calmness when storm came to destroy her mentally. In the end, Y/N took a deep breathe and stopped from crying. No one else was there to comfort her, it was just herself, alone.