Thranduil Imagines: Four

△⃒⃘
𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒

— 𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓 for Y/N Luvrye to look in those oceanic eyes in a very long time. Mostly it is intimidating, giving her multiple cold glances and death glares. But for some reasons, this kind of colour is really adequate, Y/N feel very secured under the sight of the Lord.

As an elf who lived with the guidance of creatures in the forest, Y/N was assigned to guard the Mirkwood. A thousand years ago, Y/N was accused of some unfavorable plans once she was caught wandering around the forest. Even though the council declared that Y/N found not guilty, Thranduil still decides to make her stay. The given task was simple; to secure the homeland of Mirkwood. There are many times she encountered fighting with Orcs and Giant Spiders roaming around the area, there are some times she failed to do her job but Thranduil wouldn't allow the smaller elf to fight on her own.

"I told you I'm not a prisoner of that king, I'm actually.. living here." Luvrye stated, walking in a small footsteps on the garden with her human bestfriend, Mora.

"Then why can't you leave here?"

Y/N tilt her head to face her companion."Then where else would I live? In the forest? You know how dangerous it is."

Mora smirked as she crossed her arms."Perhaps the king wouldn't let that happen."

"What do you mean?"

Mora stopped at her walking and take a sit on the nearest wooden bench."Y/N, you lived here for more than a thousands years. Thranduil-"

"King Thranduil."

The woman rolled her eyes then she continued."Well, King Thranduil himself imprisoned you here because he doesn't want you to live anywhere else. He doesn't want you out of his sight."

Y/N let out an amusement laugh at her bestfriend's theory."Nonsense, King Thranduil would have higher standards in choosing the future Woodland Realm queen."

"And it fits you, Y/N." Mora replied immediately.

The she elf rolled her emerald eyes again, leaving the woman to keep conveying no intelligable ideas. Y/N drove into her own world, thinking about Thranduil all over again. Y/N exactly knew how does she felt towards the king, however, there isn't a single sign that Thranduil would confirm that the feelings were mutual. There are some other time she caught Thranduil looking at her then avoids her contact afterwards, Y/N doubt the king's behavior. Not a single stare would define a love in king's feelings for Y/N.

They have only two days left to prepare for the grand Yule Ball that will be held on Mirkwood. Different creatures from South and North are invited to come over, to celebrate a magical night and to have personal dealings with others. For the Elvenking, it is necessary to celebrate this ball in order to establish relationship with the fellow warriors.

"Mora, I don't this is a good idea."

On the other hand, the two bestfriends were busy searching for a perfect attire on the ball.

"It is absolutely an accurate idea, Y/N! If they won't agree to have our presence on the ball, I'll rally."

Y/N shared a laughter at her bestfriend's humor, causing to roll her eyes at her then came back her focus on the wardrobe.