The Nijimura Brothers

You take a deep breath and try to stick your hand inside the TV in your room. You watch as your hand passes through the black screen, and you quickly pull your hand away.

"Just like I thought... Teddie~ can you hear me?" You call out the familiar name. When you hear nothing, you frown, "Is my TV too small...? Looks like I'll need to borrow Josuke's TV." You sigh.

After the fight with a Stand user named Angelo, you quickly make your way back home, you didn't even give a chance for Jotaro to ask any questions. You really want back your Boundless sea fan that you got from Yukiko. Looking at the clock, your [ e / c ] eyes widen.

"Oh my god, I'm going to be late!!"

Arriving at the school, your classmates begin to greet you, "[ Name ], long time no see!!" They say, and you send them a bright smile.

"Yeah. Long time no see too." You let out a small chuckle, and they all begin to swarm you, asking a dozens of question. You try to answer all of the questions, but one specific question catches your interest.

"Some Kohai said that you and the Josuke kid are dating! Is that true?"

You look at them with a frown, "No, that's not true, what makes you think that?" You ask.

"They said they've seen you running inside Josuke's house wearing a pajama."

You narrow your eyes and take out your paper fan, "Oh, do tell me what class they're at, don't worry..." You smile widely, "I just want to have a small talk." All of your classmates begin to back away.

"Well, don't worry, we all know you're not intrested in that Josuke kid." Your classmate says, shrugging their shoulders and making them all nod in agreement, "You're more interested in Dilf..." They all begin to run away when you shoot out from your seat to chase after them.

"GET BACK HERE!!"

The school finally ends, luckily you didn't have a meeting or any sort of paperwork to do. You see Josuke and Koichi at the shoes locker. Waving at them, you quickly change your shoes.

"Oh, you don't have a meeting today?" Josuke asks, waiting for you.

You shake your head, "No, I don't." The three of you begin to walk together.

"You're so amazing, senpai." Koichi says, looking at you, "I've heard from the others that not only are you the president of the student council, but you're also a club leader for the Karate club and Kendo club." He states in amazment.

"About that... Yeah..." You look away, not wanting to tell him the truth. You had actually kicked both of the club's leader's asses. In order to avoid any problems, your sensei forced you to be the club leader as a punishment.

You walking past a large rock, and Josuke salutes the rock saying, "Yo, Angelo." You and Koichi stop to look at the rock.

"Uh... huh? Hey, was this rock always here?" Koichi asks.

"Yeah, but it didn't look like this at first." Josuke answers.

"At first?" You sweat drop.

"Well, whatever..." You both give him a wave, "Yo Angelo." Nodding at each other, you begin to catch up to Josuke.

"By the way, what happened to Jotaro?" Koichi asks.

"Oh, he said he had something he wanted to look into. He's staying at the Grand Hotel." Josuke answers.

"Does it have something to do with this city?"

"I'm sure it does."

"I see." Koichi suddenly stops walking and turns around, walking past the small gate. Koichi suddenly calls out Josuke's name, pointing at the old house you walked through. "No one's lived in this house for about three or four years, right?"