Shigechi's Harvest

You stood beside Josuke as he dealt with a breakdown, looking at the bank receipt. "I only have 285 yen left in my savings?" He begins to breath heavily.

"But I had 20,000 yen in there!" He puts the receipt in his pocket and takes out his wallet, opening the wallet to only to see a cafe receipt. He shakes the wallet upside down, causing a few coins to fall on his palm. "Twelve yen?! I was weak! My 20,000 yen that I was saving up to buy cool, brand-new shoes... I can't even remember what I used the money on."

You tilt your head as you listen to his rambling, nodding when he looks at you every so often. You actually weren't even paying attention to what he was saying. You then turn look at the trash can when you hear something coming from it, Josuke seem to have heard it too cause he also stopped his rambling and turned to look at the trash can as well. The two of you stare at the trash can before a cockroach walks out from the under trash can. Josuke moves away in shock, "A cockroach! I guess banks could have them, too." He sighs and stands up from his crouching position.

"Yeah." You both begin to walk away, when suddenly you hear the tapping of light footstep. Turning around, you see a small Stand appear from under the trash can, holding onto small coin. It blows the dust away from the coin and happily says ,"I found one yen!" It throws the coin in the air and then the coin falls back down, landing on the gap on the Stand's head. The Stand then begins to run away.

Josuke begins to sweat as he looks at the Stand that's already running out from the bank, "A-a new Stand has appeared." He looks at you, and you nod, a silent agreement between the two of you already made. You both turn to the direction where the Stand had run off to, then begin to chase after the small Stand.

"Where the hell is it heading?" Josuke asks as the two of you take a turn, slightly picking up your pace. You then notice that another same Stand begins to appear in the distance. "Josuke, look." Josuke gasps, "Another one?!"

You then hear Okuyasu's voice, "Dammit! Who the hell are you?!" You both glance at the voice's direction and see Okuyasu running after the Stand at full speed, "I'll kill you!!" He runs past you two, and you and Josuke immediately catch up with him.

"Okuyasu!!"

Okuyasu then finally notices you and Josuke,"Oh, Senpai! Josuke!" He then points at the Stand, "Look! It's an enemy Stand. I'm gonna kill it!!" He exclaims. He lets out a shocked noise when he notices that the Stand had duplicated itself. "There's two of them!"

"Yeah. There was one at the bank, so we followed it here. How did it attack you?" Josuke asks.

"Actually, it didn't attack me. I was buying Calpis water, and it suddenly came out from under the vending machine." Okuyasu answers.

"What? It didn't attack you? But you just said you were going to kill it." You state, looking at Okuyasu.

"It scared the crap out of me, and I spilled the Calpis water all over my uniform." Okuyasu says, "Dammit! Give me back my money!!" He cries, making you laugh out loud.

"SENPAI!!" Okuyasu pouts.

You then notice that another one appears, and then another,"What in the world, there to many of them!!" You gasp in shock.

"There's a ton of them gathering up!" 

"Okuyasu, they're just like your brother, Keicho's, Stand, but... since they're ignoring us, they're a totally different kind of creepy." The Stands lead you guys to a forest trail. After a while following the Stands, they begin to gather up around a lone tree, and you guys stop running to see what was going to happen next.

Josuke cautiously looks around," Be careful! The user's probably nearby." He warns you guys. You gasp when you see the Stands begin to shoot the coins they've been gathering in the air, and they all begin to fall on one place. You then see a short and stocky teenage boy. Apparently bald, his crown is textured by short spikes, and he has thick, drooping earlobes. He has small, high eyebrows, and youthful features. His teeth are misaligned, and he is missing his left maxillary central incisor. He wears a modified, dark school uniform with studs outlining his chest in two "V"s, and in a line drawn downwards from each angle, touching high points on a serrated cut lining the bottom of his jacket.