Let's eat a good Italian food

The next day, you almost cry when Makoto slams another pile of paperwork on your table. You lean on your chair, praying for god to help you. Makoto notices how tired you are, and slowly asks, "Have you had any sleep yesterday?"

You pout and shake your head, you can't even sleep when you're in the same room with Jotaro, obviously he slept on the couch and you at the bed. The bed he's been sleeping on for the past few days. You only managed to take a light nap before he woke you at six in the morning, saying he'll be sending you back home. Makoto sighs and points at the couch, "Take a nap. I'll handle it." He says.

You quickly shoot out from your chair, "Really!? Thank you!!" You say before laying on the couch and quickly closing your eyes.

Makoto smiles slightly and begins his work. After a hour of napping, the student council room's door slams open loudly, which startles you and makes you instinctively roll off the couch. You groggily look at the door to see a tall woman with a wavy black hair standing there.

"[ Name ]-senpai, are you interested in Koichi?" The female asks, glaring at you.

"Why, hello there Yukako." You let out a yawn while you greet her, unable to register her words correctly. "Koichi...? Sorry, I haven't seen him." You lay your head on the couch, not bothering to get up from the floor.

"That's not what she asked..." Makoto sweat drops.

"Koichi is mine." Yukako says firmly.

"Huh, ohh... good for the two of you. You have my blessing. Just tell me if he hurts you... Mommy will have a talk with him..." You say drowsily, almost falling asleep again.

"She's not even your daughter..." Makoto shakes his head at your words.

"He seems to not be interested in me, any idea?" Yukako frowns slightly.

"Kidnap and brainwash him... good idea..." You close your eyes.

"I will do that, thanks." She closes the door and walks away.

Makoto sighs and continues on his work, meanwhile, you had already fallen asleep. "You should really stop adopting kids... and giving them a bad idea..."

A few day have passed, and you're still stuck inside the student council room, and once again the door slams open by Yukako.

"Senpai! Your idea wasn't a success..." She says.

You just nod, still writing the report. "We got into a fight, but despite what I do to him, he still saves me and this makes me realize how wrong I am. I shouldn't take away his freedom... but I still love him!!" She exclaims.

You put down your pen and look at her seriously, "Everyone is searching for the perfect person, but no one is trying to be the perfect person. You must know, Koichi is Koichi and that's his charm. You can't just try to change him into being a person you think is perfect for you. Love is about appreciation, not possession. That's where you're going wrong, you're too obsessed that, you forgot the real meaning of love. Love is not a feeling. Feelings fade, change, respond to situations and events. Love is a choice. He has a choice to love you and you can't force him. Love is an action, not a feeling. It's a learned and developed skill, not an experience. Not that the romantic feeling doesn't exist or isn't a wonderful part of the relationship, but it doesn't make it last. When he needs you, be there for him and support him. Learn how to truly love him." You give her a gentle smile.

She looks at the floor before she nods, "Thank you for the advice, Senpai." She closes the door and walks away.

"Woah, the advice Dojima gives really comes in handy." You rub your forehead and pick up the pen, continuing on your work.