[ Name ] Bizarre Adventure

"Hmmm, this is weird..." You furrow your eyebrows as you look at the street that separates you from the store. "Did they design the map wrong?" You tilt your head. 

"I don't remeber there being a street here..." You talk to yourself and let out a hum while looking at the blue, cloudless sky, "....And I've been in this street for an hour!!! Where the hell is the way out!!" You yell, throwing your arms up to the sky.

"You know, yelling at the sky doesn't magically show you the way out." You hear a feminine voice say from behind you. Turning around, you come face to face with a 16-year-old girl of average height and slight build, with sympathetic, youthful features and large, light eyes. She has chin-length light-colored hair, neatly kept back with an alice band.

"Well, they showed me you, Reimi." You say, making a finger gun.

"You've come back, it's been weeks since you've last visited me." She smiles.

"Of course, after all we both share the same fate." You walk closer to her, "The difference is the world, give me the second chance."

"Wow, you sound like a jerk." She giggles.

"Someone has to be one around here. Oh, by the way, here." You throw a box of pocky at the girl, and she catches it before smiling widely at you. She then thanks you.

You lean on the wall sighing, "Man, it's been a while since something weird has happened around here." You look at Reimi.

"Only you will say something like that." She giggles, she then gasps all of a sudden, "Someone's here..." Reimi says, looking at the alleyways, "Sooooo~" She glances at you.

"Eh, ah, sure, go ahead." You nudge your chin towards the direction she looked, "Make sure it's not a Stand user." She nods and begins to walk away. After a while, Reimi still hasn't returned back, so you decide to search for her. Turning around the alleyway, you hear a scream that sounds like Koichi's. You rush to where you heard the scream and immediately look around, but you're not able to see anything, "Ah, I lost again. Wait... Reeeiiimiii!!" You cry out, looking around in panic.

You run around the streets, calling out for the pink haired girl. You then see the streets filled with mist, but you are able to spot Reimi and Arnold along with Rohan and Koichi from a distance. You grin widely at the sight. Sneakily, you creep up behind them and put your hands on Koichi's shoulders.

"Hello~" You say creepily. Koichi immediately lets out a loud scream, and in instant Rohan grabs Koichi and both of them bolt out from there. You blink a few times, looking at a laughing Reimi. You and Reimi share a look and nod in unison, "You know me, count me in, honey." You say, making her smile widely.

Reimi walks towards the two males with you hiding not too far from them, "There's only one way out of this place, and I know exactly where it is." Reimi says, looking at them.

"H-how are we supposed to fight a ghost?"

"Please don't possess us!!"

"Hey, hold on. Stop treating me like a vengeful spirit." Reimi glares at them. She then pouts when she hears you laughing, "[ Name ], stop laughing!!" She turns in your direction.

You let out a giggle and walk out from your hiding place, "Y-you guys should see the look on your faces!" You laugh, "I-it's like she tried to curse you guys! I-I can't wait to tell Josuke about Rohan scared like a little girl!" You say between your laughs.

"S-senpai?" Koichi looks at you in shock.

"Wait, you're the one that held Koichi! Dammit." Rohan glares at you.

You walk towards Reimi and stand besides her, "You're the one who gets scared easily." You smirk.

Reimi nods at you words, "Yeah, this is the border between this world and the next." She then puts her finger on her cheek, "You two have a strange power. It's like [ Name ]'s, but different." She looks at you.