Persona:The Fool

"Eh, you can't walk home with us?" Okuyasu asks you in disappointment.

"Yeah, about that..." You smile at the two of them as you lean at the Student Council's room door, "I have some work to do, since yesterday I kinda ditched on the meeting and evening patrol." You state with a shrug.

"AND ALL THE PAPERWORK ABOUT HAZAMADA!" Makoto yells from inside of the room, making you let out a tired sigh, "And that bastard Hazamada..."

Josuke pats your shoulder in pity, "Well, be careful on the way home." He says before walking away. Okuyasu pouts and follows his friend while waving at you, "See you later, Senpai."

You smile and wave back, "What a bright kid." You chuckle, "Except his greed." Makoto adds as he opens the door, "Come on, you have some paperwork to do." He smirks.

"Oh, how unlucky..."

After finishing the paperwork, you quickly walk out from the school, only to see Jotaro waiting in front of his rented car. When he sees you, he leans away from the car, "Get in..." He simply tells you before he gets inside the car.

You sigh and quickly get inside the car, sitting besides him, "So, where are we going?" You ask.

"The hotel I stay at." He answers.

"Woah there, mister. I'm still illegal for that, wait for two more years, will ya?" You say, scooting away from him.

He glares at you, "I want to ask you about yesterday." He grumbles.

You chuckle awkwardly, "Yeah, of course I know, haha, just joking." You look at outside the window to hide the blush on your face.

After a few minutes of driving, you finally arrive at his hotel. Climbing out from the car, he leads you to his hotel room.

'Man, the Joestar family must be rich if he can stay on this hotel, I've heard this hotel is expensive as heck.' You think to yourself. You finally arrive at his room, and he opens the door and gestures you to enter the room, which you did. He then tells you to sit on the couch as he closes the door. You look around the room, 'So big... that's what she said.' You think as you chuckle at your own internal joke.

You then sit on the chair near the TV. 'Oooh,TV!' You are tempted to touch the TV, but you hold the urge.

"[ Name ], do you know the dangers you're in?" Jotaro asks, sitting across you while his gaze tells you, 'No lies.' making you swallow your saliva.

"Well, I think I know..." You look away from him, "A serial killer decided to kill me... Midnight Channel is back... you might get kidnapped... and a guy with a hand fetish but hey, I'm not going to kink shame him." You shrug. 

"Come again?" He asks, clearly confused.

"Gladly~" You slap yourself, clearing your throat before you look at your lap. "Well, I-I mean... maybe I should tell you the full story..." You sigh,"It all started four years ago, a murder happened on my old, peaceful town of Inaba. My friends and I decided to take this case on our own, since we knew the police couldn't catch the killer, since the killer is the detective who's on this case, Adachi. That bastard thinks it was funny to catch himself. Well, in the end, we defeated him by saving all of the victims from their own shadows, and exposed him in the end." You explain.

"....I only understood half of what you said, but what is the TV world and shadows? And who is Adachi?" Jotaro crosses his arms across his chest, leaning on the chair.

"Well, Shadow is a monster who lives in the TV world. TV world is a world inside the TV, and Adachi is a killer who broke out from... prison..." You trail off as you finally notice that Jotaro had summoned his Stand. He stares you.