Dark Pink Boy

"No means no!!" Makoto glares at you as he snatches the book away from your hands.

"Come on, Mako-chan!! It doesn't hurt to have one or two manga books in the library!!!" You attempt to take the the book from Makoto.

"This is school, you can't bring this to school. You are the school's president for crying out loud, act like one!!!" He grabs the top of your head and pushes you down. You grumble as you grab on his arm that's holding you down.

"But it's Dark Pink Boy!! Koichi loves this Manga!!"

"Stop thinking about your son and think about your school instead!!!" He twirls around you and puts you in a headlock. "Think about Kami and do your work!!"

"Which Kami?! Green kami or dende!!!" You elbow him in the stomach and snatch the manga back as he hunches down, holding his stomach in pain.

He glares at you before he practically tackles you to the floor, wrestling you for the manga, "That's it!!  You've made me angry!!" 

"D-did I come in at a wrong moment...?" A soft male voice speaks up.

The two of you stop wrestling and look at the door to see a blonde male looking at you with soft blue eyes. "Oh, hey there Haruka!" Makoto blushes when he sees the male. He quickly gets up from the floor and walks towards the male, but not before he soflty kicks your side when he sees your grin.

"Sorry if I made you wait long! Let's go home!!" He grabs Haruka's arm, "Make sure you lock the door!" He tells you before he slams the door and walks away with Haruka.

"Ahhh, I totally ship it."

The next morning, like always you find yourself walking together with Josuke and Okuyasu, talking about random things. Suddenly the three of you notice Koichi, and Okuyasu smiles widely and opens his mouth to greet his friend, but you and Josuke quickly slap your hands on his mouth, immediately silencing him. Okuyasu lets out a muffled question, which Josuke and you are able to miraculously understand.

"Look at Koichi , he's totally walking in a different direction from school." Josuke tells him, pointing at the dazed Koichi.

"And he looks like he didn't even notice." You add.

Okuyasu tilts his head to the side and suggests something, you and Josuke nod. "Good idea Okuyasu, let's follow him."

"Mmmfph?"

"Yeah, quietly."

You three follow him from behind to see he walks inside a two story house. You, Okuyasu, and Josuke look at each other.

"Hey, did you see that, Okuyasu, Senpai?" Josuke starts.

"Yeah..." You both answer his question distractedly.

"We followed Koichi because he was heading in the oppisite direction of the school, but what the heck is he doing in a two story house?" Josuke looks at the house suspiciously while Okuyasu and Josuke strike a weird pose.

'My question is, how do you even make that pose?'

"Whose house is that?" Okuyasu grumbles. "I have my doubts, but it's not some chick, is it?"

"Man, Koichi is a chick magnet, just like Josuke." You sigh, "At least I have Okuyasu." 

"Are you saying that no woman will like me?!" Okuyasu pouts.

Josuke just sighs and begins to walk toward the house, and you and Okuyasu quickly follow behind him. When you arrive at the front house, Josuke rings the bell while Okuyasu looks around. You stand beside Josuke, looking at your watch, "If he decided to skip school only to hang around this house, I swear to Kami that I will drag his ass to school." You say.