The Guilt

"Ehhh, you are my senpai?" Okuyasu look at you in disbelief.

"Yeah, I'm a second year!"You smiled.

"You so tiny-"He let out a yelp when a paper fan hit his face, you give him a warning stare.

"I won't hassisted shatter you kneecaps."You snapped.

He slightly move away from you, rubbing his face, "Senpai, do you have any Stand ?"He asked.

You look at him confusedly, "Stand..? I don't."You shrugged.

"You don't have a Stand but somehow you always get involed with a Stand fight.."Josuke sighed.

"Are say that i'm a trouble magnet or a dead weight ?"You glare at the boy making he sweat dropped.

"Neither, i can't always protect you senpai. Being with us mean you will get targated by a Stand user."He rub his neck.

"Eh, i can tottaly protect senpai!"Okuyasu grinnned.

"What am i a princess in demise ?" You pouted.

He smile brightly, looking past you he notice a familiar silver hair boy, "Oh, Isn't that Koichi  standing over there?"He point making you and Josuke look at where he point to see thr silver hair boy.

"Yeah, that's definitely Koichi. That kid hangs out with shady-looking characters all the time." Josuke said.

Okuyasu chuckle "But he look like he's having fun."

"What part is fun to you? He tottally get bullied." You sweat dropped.

You gasp when Koichi fall on the ground struggling to get up,you three began to walk toward the two guys, Okuyasu make you walk behind him saying he can protect you if that guy decide to attack you guys.

"What are you doing over there?"

"Josuke, Okuyasu and [ Name ] -senpai !"

"A grown man trying to threaten a high school kid for money?Try getting a job to earn your money. "

"Now,look ! You lilttle boys and girl stay out of this!"

"Oh, we can't do that. Not when there's some smelly trash around, using some petty Stand." Josuke said as Okuyasu walk past that guy , "We've got to take out that trash properly." Okuyasu try to pull out the Stand from Koichi chest.

"This seriously isn't coming off."Okuyasu said as he try to pull harder.

"Whoa, wait... You guys can see it, too ? Just many of you can see that ?" 

Josuke walk toward the guy with you follow from behind, "That's what i want to know. But right now, that doesn't matter. Would you kindly take that lock off of him?" You notice that guy glare at Josuke angrily.

"Hey, you little brats!! Don't understimate me !! I'm not playing games here !!" That guy yells, glaring at all of you, " Sinners must for their sins. That's the rule of society. " He then walk away stopping when he is far enough, "Or what ? You're going to pay me instead of Koichi? Then i'll let you off the hook."He laugh greedily, "Money's money to me."

Okuyasu narrow his eyes and walk closer to the guy, " Oh ? You're gonna try to get a money from me ? Just try it, damn it !" 

"Wait ! You just took 7,000 yen from me !" Koichi yells,making that guy glare at him.

"That was the fee for lying to me !!"He yell pointing at the bloody bag, "You're trying to pay for that kitten's life with just 7,000 yen ? That just  won't do. I'll take about five hundred grand for that."