Ghost Adventure

The old building behind the school.

They said the building used to be this same school building, but one day something happened that made the building get closed.

What happened, you ask?

Well it all happened on July 14, 1996.

Time 10:30 in the night.

Lighting striked in the dark and starless night sky. The school guard was doing his usual job before calling it a day, examining every classroom, looking around the hallways, things like that. Until he suddenly heard soft whispering in one of the classrooms. Eyebrows furrowed together, he slowly approached the room. Suddenly, a bloody scream echoed throughout the empty classroom. The guard, startled by the sudden scream, almost dropped his flashlight. His heart beating fast, he slammed the door open.

His eyes widened and his legs were shaking until they finally gave up. Falling to the floor, he covered his mouth, holding back his sudden urge to vomit at the gruesome scene. In front of him was a boy that was wearing the school's uniform, laying in the middle of the classroom on top of a desk. His neck seemed to be slit open, showing his inner tissues and bones that were oozing out blood. The boy's eyes were wide open, but he had no eyeballs, instead needles seemed to be stuffed inside his eye sockets. His hands had been tied together along with his legs, but his fingers were missing.

"New student...?"

A woman's soft voice whispered from behind the man. He slowly turned around and...

"GYAAAAAAA!!!"

Josuke and Okuyasu let out a scream as they leech onto Koichi, making the small boy yelp in surprise. You let out a small giggle at the boys' reactions before blowing out the candle.

"You guys should have seen your faces!! It was hilarious!!" You exclaimed with a laugh.

Josuke shakily lets Koichi go, "S-s-senpai! You story is too detailed!!" He says, voice cracking up.

Okuyasu nods in agreement, "It's so scary!! It's like I'm the one who witnessed it!" He too lets Koichi go, making him let out a relieved sigh.

You only chuckle, "That's the point~" You then look at Koichi. "It's Koichi's turn now."

Koichi smiles and nods his head, "I only heard this one from my mom, so I don't know if it's true or not." He looks at the ceiling. "It all started forty years ago, a young girl was killed with brutality, it a gory sight."

A male let out a sigh as he walked through the empty streets. He then stopped on his tracks when he smelled something similar to the smell of rotten meat from the streets besides him. Curious, he decided to take a small peek through the alleyway, only to see a young girl standing on the alleyway alone. Her hair was so long that it covered her face and reached the ground. The male looked at the girl with concern, "Are you okay, young girl?" He asked.

The girl's body began to sway around, she tilted her head up, showing her bloody face. Her face was split in two, and instead of tissue, the wound was filled with sharp teeth. "I'm... hungry...." She said crookedly, then she leaped toward the male and-

"Aaaaaaahhhh, no more!!" Josuke quickly covers his ears. "Your story is same as [ Name ]-senpai's!!" He cries out.

"Ahaha, is it so?" Koichi sweatdrops. Suddenly, a loud bang echoes throughout the room, making the three boys leech onto you. All of you wait for a few minutes in suspense, only to hear it become silent once again.

The four of you let out a sigh simultaneously before the candle that was your only source of light suddenly went out. "K-koichi! Why did you blow the candle out?!" Josuke glares at the short boy.