We picked up something crazy!

You run throughout the city with Makoto on your side, "A-are you sure this is okay?!" He looks at you on panic, but you just glance at him. 

"Listen here Makoto!! There's a baby, lost in Morioh!!" You say, dodging a bystander. 

"How did you even know about this?!"He asks, almost stumbling.

"Mother instict!!" You quickly pick up your pace. Actually, you know about this because of Adachi saying he met an invisible baby the other day.

"Eh, an invisible baby?" You look at him in shock.

"Yeah, I've seen them." He shrugs, taking a sip of the coffee.

"And you leave them alone?" You look at him wide-eyed.

"Hey, I'm not a saint, I'm evil..." He looks away at your glare, "Okay! Fine! I actually want to give them to you, but I always end up losing sight of them..." He grins at you nervously.

"ADACHI, YOU IDIOT!!!"

That's how you ended up dragging Makoto while running around the town searching for the baby since you can't find the others. Makoto slows down before he stops completely, "[ Name ], I-I can't... go on without me!!" He says, kneeling on the ground. You look at him before nodding.

"I'll come back..." You begin to run again, cying a bit, "I forgot to ask if it's a boy or a girl!!"

Eventually, you begin to feel tired, since you've been running around half an hour. Looking around, you manage to spot Josuke and Joseph not far from you "JOOOOOSSSSUUUKEEE!!" You call out the boy's name, making him look at you.

When you finally catch up with them, you begin to ramble, "Listen here!! I've been running around the town for a long time!! I was actually with Makoto, but he gave up halfway, but this is important- " You then notice something on his arms.

"...." He looks at you and you look at him before you point at the bundle "Invisible baby?" You ask, earning a shocked look from him.

"How?!"

You fall on your knees, sighing deeply. "Thank god, thank you!! I've been searching for her, him, them... for like an hour!!"

"Is she yours?" Joseph asks, and you quickly stand up.

"No, I've only heard a rumor about this baby." You look at the invisble baby, "Helloo~ my name is [ Name ]~" You coo at her, earning a small giggle.

Josuke looks at you before he smirks, "Say Senpai , since you're here, help us take care of this baby!" He says.

You let out a hum and smile, "Sure!"

"Well, that was easy..." Josuke mumbles, "We want to go to the baby store, do you know where?" 

You nod your head and lead them to the baby store. When you guys arrive, Josuke looks at Joseph. "I'm counting on you, Mr. Joestar!"

"What? I-I'm buying them?" 

"Of course. Look at me and Senpai. It'd be too embarrassing for me to buy baby goods. There'd be rumors that a 16-year old deliquent like me got some girl pregnant, and what's worse is that they'd say it's Senpai's and my child! She has a big reputation!"

"But I only have American traveler's checks."

You let out a sigh and give him a credit card, "You can use mine." You offer, making Josuke look at you in worry.

"I-is that okay? I mean, it's your money, Senpai!"

"Well, I kinda forgot that I have this money. You can use it rather than me forgetting about it again." You hand the card to Joseph.