.02

Camryn's pocket was feeling ten bucks heavier as the jet landed on the runway of the Helicarrier. The major damage to the forest had been expected, a good radius of trees having been taken out in whatever had transpired between the three men. Luckily it ended with Thor agreeing that Loki would be brought to Shield for containment.

The god was led off the jet, cuffed and surrounded by armed agents as he was led to his high security cell. Loki looked all around at his surroundings, smirking at the fear shown on the faces of the people around him.

"Camryn. Med-bay." Natasha instructs, arms crossed and a face that just dared Camryn to argue.

"Natasha. No." Camryn replied, naturally resisting the command. "I'm fine. See?" She spun in a circle, her arms out-stretched. "Besides, I want to see Loki interrogated."

"You don't have clearance for that. Hell, you don't technically have clearance to be here. It was level seven agents. You are level six. Which means I'm a higher rank than you. Now go to the med-bay."

"Level seven agents and any other necessary agents." She corrects. "I am here because Coulson and Fury trust me. Otherwise they would not have let me go to that gala. I want to see this through."

The two entered a heated argument, Natasha urging her to go get checked out, and Camryn doing nothing but disagreeing and fighting her suggestions.

"What's going on?" Steve asks.

"None of your business," Camryn snaps, huffing as she glared at Natasha.

"She's being stubborn and won't go get checked out by a doctor." Natasha explains to him. "Please tell her she is being dumb."

Camryn scoffed, looking at Natasha incredulously. "I do not take orders from you. And I most certainly do not take orders from him."

"Agent Simmons, ma'am, you probably have a concussion. You were uneasy on your feet when I got to you." Steve tells her. "Why won't you go get checked out?"

Before Camryn could even reply Natasha was a step ahead of her. "Because she wants to see Loki get interrogated."

Steve nods. "Would it be possible to get one of the doctors to come to her? She could watch and then still get checked out."

"That's not a half bad idea. How does that sound to you, Camryn?" Natasha asked. She received an eye roll before barely nodding her head in agreement.

Natasha sent another agent to get one of the doctors and send them to the bridge. Then the trio worked their way to the bridge themselves.

"So, Agent Simmons, how long have you been with Shield?" Steve asked her, lagging behind Natasha so he could talk to her.

"Since I was 13." She replied shortly.

Steve's eyes widened in surprise. "That's awful young. If you don't mind my asking, how old are you now?"

"22. Not that that has anything to do with my skill or abilities as an agent."

"I never said it did, ma'am. But how does one get into this at that age?" Steve asked curiously.

"Shield Academy of Operations. A school to learn how to be a field agent. I learned all I know there. I learned a lot of different languages, different fighting styles and techniques. How to use a long list of weapons. How to go undercover. And then basic maths and other core subjects."

"How did you manage to work your way up the ranks so quickly? That seems like it would take until you are 21. But a year to be a level six agent seems real quick."