LOYALTIES | LIE

D I S C L A I M E R

I do not own the characters associated with the Marvel Cinematic Universe, or any recognizable plots from this Universe. I do not own the characters from Marvel's Agents of SHIELD, or any recognizable plots from this show. I do however own Camryn Simmons and her story. Plagiarism is unacceptable. If you recognize any plagarised content, please contact me through private messages.

N O T E

This story will have mature language and themes that are not suitable for young children such as ones that are violent or sexual. Viewer discretion advised. There may also be mentions or occurrences of pregnancy. This character is very family oriented and wants children. If you are looking for stories that will not involve these plots, not all of my characters have goals such as these. This does not take place until much later in the plot however, so don't be alarmed.

This story takes place between the events of Avengers and Avengers: Endgame. Parts of the plot for Camryn Simmons will be my own creation. If you are looking for a story that word for word follows the plots of the movies, this is not the story for you. This story will feature original plots and villains.

Thank you.

[ cover inspired by captainsdanvers

go check her out! ]