02

- A / N : never in my life wrote a bxb book as you can tell by my other books... so if something wrong just say something.

- Nahmir -

I was walking in the school building, late. I overslept. Typical Nick.

I walked into my math class as all attention was on me. Mean mugs, people smirking, whispering.

I went to sit by my bestie, Jahseh.

"If you late again I swear I'm not speaking to you" he said.

"I oversleppttttt" I whined and he laughed.

"AnYwAyS, What we doin?" I asked. "Girl look around. We don't never do nothing" she said and I laughed.

"You right. I'm trippin'" I said and pulled out my phone.

I felt someone staring at me and I looked seeing Taymor.

"Yoooo.. why you starin' , g?" I asked.

"You gay?" He asked.

My nose flared because of the dumb question he asked.

"'Nahh. Just a dude forced to have all this a*s" I said and balled up a piece of paper and threw it at me.

I threw it back. 

"If you don't get the f*ck-" he said and turned back around talking to his friends.

"Ouuu. I see youuuuu" Jahseh said and I mugged him. 

"You need to go over there with the one staring at you" I said pointing to Stokely looking at him licking his lips.

"Period pooh. Ima get me some" Jahseh said running off making me laugh.

I pulled out my phone doing a Snapchat as I felt a presence sit beside me.

"I feel like the way you answered my question was disrespectful" Taymor said

"If you don't get away from me with that bs" I said.

Taymor was my crush for so long. But don't nobody know that except Jahseh.

"You wanna know something weird" He said.

"Sure" I said not phased.

"For you to be a dude, you don't have a print"

I instantly snapped.

"Why you staring!"

"I was bored" he said shrugging his shoulders.

"Okay.."

"What are you? Girl, boy, fireboy watergirl" he said and I started rolling causing attention from some people.

I didn't even care cause I started dying. I'm so sorry but I was so done with him!

"Nigga if you couldn't tell already, I'm a intersex" I said.

"You're using too many big words"

"Nigga. A intersex is either a boy born with girl body parts or girl born with boy body parts" i explained.

"So that's what straps are made out of?" He asked and I swear to god the Arizona I was sipping came out into a napkin.

He mean mugged me.

"You can't sit here. You dumbing me down" I said and he pushed me.

"I have a question"

"Which is?" He asked.

"Why you being nice all of a sudden?"