10

NICKY

Me and Taymor still wasn't talking. It was finally Monday. Maybe he would talk to me today.

Omminicent.

Nicky hoped that Taymor would talk to him today. She was prepared for a new day with his boyfriend.

She put on some blue tights and a tight blue crop top. She put her dreads in a bun and grabbed her stuff.

Her mother wasn't home today so she grabbed a banana and walked to school.

She didn't want to ride the bus. Felt like getting a exercise from now on.

She walked into the empty school since none of the busses pulled up.

She saw Taymor from a far. "Why is he here?" She mumbled to her self.

"My dad just came back." Taymor said once she caught up to him.

"Awlll.. that's so sweet. What happened?" Nicky asked him.

"I can't do this with you anymore. I need a actual girlfriend. Not a girlfriend that was supposed to be a boy." He said.

Nicky frowned. "You don't mean that... right?" She asked for clarification.

"I want to make my dad proud. I need to show him that he should've stayed instead of leaving me." He said.

Nicky teared up. "I'm sorry Nicky..." Taymor said.

"FORGET YOU. I HATE YOU. I CAN'T BELIEVE I GAVE YOU THE TIME OF DAY. THIS IS WHY I DON'T TRUST YOU" Nicky screamed before turning around to say one more thing.

"I gave my virginity to you. That was a mistake." She said while tears came down her eyes as she stormed back out the school.

Taymor was shocked knowing that this girl/boy still had their virginity while messing with him.

He smiled to hisself knowing that he had a loyal girlfriend but then frowned realizing he lost her.

NICKY

I sobbed silently as Jahseh was on the FaceTime call. In class.

I had to do it softly even though she had in airpods.

"I can't believe I trusted him." I said. "Girl it's okay. I haven't seen him today. Probably coming to your crib to apologize." Jahseh said.

"I doubt it." I said. The doorbell rung. "That's my food." I said to her before hanging up the phone.

I had on some shorts and a bra as I opened the door and saw Taymor.

I scoffed. "What do you want? I want to eat and go to sleep." I asked. "Can I please come inside." He said.

I let him in and closed the door, locking it.

"I'm sorry baby-" I cut him off.

"It's Nahmir or Nicky to you." I said as he frowned.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to impress him. That's all. You feel me?" He asked.

"You impressing somebody that didn't give a f*ck about you until yesterday. You wanted to end a relationship with me because of man that left you. Do you know how my heart feels! I don't care about your dad Taymor!" I started to get louder.

I noticed hurt go over in his eyes. "I sorry Taymor I-" he cut me off.

"Nahh, you wanted to eat and go to sleep, right?" He asked before going to the door.

"Taymor I'm sorry." I said and he yanked his arm away from me.

"You already said it now. You gone learn." He said to me before leaving.

What does he mean by ima learn?