12

NICKY

"I'm not tryna cause pain, but relationships come with anger. Sadness, anger, toxicity, love, hatred. But that's how it works. We gotta stay strong Nicky." He said.

"I didn't even cheat bruh. I want you to keep this relationship held." He said.

"What relationship? You broke up with me." I said confused. "Nicky.... can you please be my girlfriend again..?" He asked.

I thought about everything we said. He did make sense.

"Fine." I said and he kissed my lips and I dozed off as they came back inside with a doctor

My mom, dad, and Tay's mom came inside and they looked mad.

"Nicky you got some explaining to do." My mom said and I looked confused.

"Nicky..... or Nahmir.. or Nick... you're 1 month pregnant." The doctor said.

My heart dropped so fast and I didn't know how to feel.

"So this what y'all hiding from us?" Tay's mom asked.

"I didn't even know." I said as o started to cry unintentionally.

Their faces softened they brought me in for a hug.

"It's okay Nicky.. we just thought you hid it from us." My mom said.

Wait, the way Tay did me today... the way I cut myself. I didn't lose the baby?

"And this baby... is healthy?" I asked. She nodded her head yes and walked out.

FINALLY. LEAVING.

I finally left this dam hospital and was pulling up to school so I can transfer to online work.

I walked into the office and got my stuff transferred so the teachers would know why I wouldn't be at school.

Yay transferred as well for no dam reason but if it ain't about me.... let's kiki.

I got my camera out. I decided I was gone make a secret YouTube channel behind Tay's back.

"Waddup y'all. This my main channel. I made a Ybnk channel but we ain't gone post just yet. I gotta see how this prank play out."

"Me and Tay transferred to online now but we not gone say why just yet." I said cheesing to the camera.

"But today I'm doin a.... I found somebody better prank." I said.

I heard the door close and then I set up the camera. "Hey bae." He said smiling.

"Hey...." I said softly, frowning.

"Wassup witchu..." he asked me.

"I finally came to my senses..." I said. He sat down, waiting for me to continue.

"I found somebody new." I said smiling. He looked at me confused and I got out my phone and started texting Jahseh. Which was pretending to be someone else.

He was on his iPhone six.

I started smiling as we was texting freaky.

"I know this nigga ain't got you smiling all dam night." He said.

"And it's more about that...." I said. He looked at me.

"I actually met him some time back. But when I started talking to you, we fell apart. He ended up texting me yesterday and he pulled up to the crib and we hit it off." I said looking back at my phone.

He snatched my phone "you ain't going nowhere." He said whole holding my phone, reading the messages.

"And why not?" I asked with a attitude. "Cause of my baby." He said. "About that......" I said. "It ain't yours." I said. Knowing I was gone cut that part out of the prank.

He started throwing stuff and i got the camera.

"Tayyyu. Chill, it's a prank." I said.

He didn't even turn my way. But he chuckled.

"You wanna know why you lying. We don't have a YouTube channel and that number is unfamiliar." He said.

"1st off, if you turn around, it's a camera in yo face. 2nd, that's Jahseh's old phone." I said before shutting the camera off walking downstairs.

GO ADD MY NEW ACCOUNT kieradatbish