07

NAHMIR.

It's been 2 weeks and me and Taymor haven't spoke

It's been 2 weeks and me and Taymor haven't spoke. I tried to talk to him but he's been being stubborn.

I actually wanted to try and do the talking stage with him, but like I said he wants to be STUBBORN.

But today I was wearing a plain Nike fit which showed my curves allot.

I walked into the school and the group of popular girls came to me.

"Girl, where you get yo fit?" The most popular, Autumn said.

"Nike" I said, nervously.
"Okay gooorrllll." She said and they walked away.

I was walking to class and then Zion came up to me, giving me a hug.

"Nick... so as you can see, Taymor clearly doesn't care about you. You told me that you tried to tell him about working things out and getting with him, but he didn't let you talk. So I wanna take you out." He said.

I was shocked. This is like my best friend. I couldn't imagine myself dating him, so I definitely couldn't imagine going on a date with him.

"Ummm... Zion, i'm sorry but I can't." I said nervously. "You still on Taymor. Nigga don't even care for you." He said.

That's when Taymor came around. Clearly he heard.

"Mane she said no. Nicky I'm sorry I didn't give in the time to talk to you but I didn't know that's what you wanted to talk about." Taymor said and Glizzy scoffed and walked away.

Taymor looked at me and we made eye contact and I broke it and started walking to class.

"All I wanted was to be ina relationship, Nahmir." He said.

"Well I did too. But clearly you didn't have time to talk at all. You were being stubborn and didn't know what I wanted to talk about because you wanted to push me around. Don't blame this on me. You showed me your true colors. I finally figured out what the problem is. It's you." I said to him and walked into class.

Taymor

Them words hurt coming from someone you love. I wanted to put my all into everything with him.

I wasn't gonna just let him walk away from me like that. I had to make sure that i got the gifts.

"Yeah I know I messed up ma. But I got something for him... her. Her." I said.

Of course my mom knows about Nick and her situation. Very understanding.

NAHMIR

The day was finally over and I swear people were looking at me different.

Cordae walked up to me with a sticky note and it told me to go to Taymor's house.

I shrugged my shoulders not really knowing why.

Some girl came to me and told me that Taymor was talking about me to his mom.

I was heated.

I ran out the door and I walked to the steps.

I banged on the door and his mom came to the door, mean mugging me.

"Girl he in the room. And I'll shoot you in yo knee cap if you bang on my door again. Fag." She said.

It lowkey hurts me that she said that to me.

I stormed in the room only to see a phone.