03

Taymor.

"Why you being nice all of a sudden"

Replayed in my head.

I don't know why I was being nice. Wait, I wasn't being nice to him I was just trying to know more about him.

I wouldn't even be friends with a fag.

"Hellloooooo" he said as he applied some lipgloss on his lips.

He looked so sexy. Okay no- I gotta get away.

I got up and walked away from him as he looked confused and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Yeah, he can get some of this" Glizzy said.

"Y'all niggas gay. Who y'all talm bout?" I asked.

"We talking bout Nahmir. The one you was just talking to" Jay said.

I instantly got mad. Can't nobody have him. I don't want him but can't nobody else have him.

"Y'all do know-" I was about to tell his secret but then I decided against not risking it.

"That he's a intersex? You can literally see it" Cordae said and went to sit with Nahmir.

I clenched my jaw as I watched them talk and the bell rung and when Nahmir got up OH MY GOD !

I'm not gay- I-I- just like h-him.

Nahmir.

Next class was English, Taymor sat by me for whatever reason.

He better not say nothing to me after getting up and leaving like that was okay.

I was having a full-blown rant and he gone get up and walk away.

He tapped my thigh, which lowkey turned me on. But Ian slow it.

"What do you want?" I asked not really feeling his presence right now.

"Sorry for getting up. I thought about something" he said and I nodded my head.

"Okay class, the person to your left is going to be your partner for the rest of the year" and guess who was to my left.

Taymor.

"Heyyyyyy partner" He said and I pushed him off of me.

"You can come to my crib since nobody don't be home" he said and I nodded my head.

End. Of. Day.

I walked out the school with my tight dress still clean. Shocked was the word since it was all white.

I had a wedgie but refused to get it out in front of everyone.

I walked and saw a car pull up and the window rolled down seeing Taymor.

"Do you need a ride?" He asked.

I stared at him and kept walking and he continued to follow me with his car.

"I'm not gone go until you get in the car"

"Wasn't you just walking away from our conversation. Get the f*ck" I said and he got out the car and snatched me up.

I didn't even fight it. I just sat there as he looked at him.

"Can I feel it?"