05

Nahmir.

I walked out the house with him calling my name. I didn't even respond. I was aggravated and wanted to get in my bed.

Of course he called, and texted, and everything else, even left a voice message.

NEXT DAY

I made sure I had on my black shorts, black shirt but cropped and tied, and my white shoes

*ian doin shoe strands cause ion gaf*

"Aight ma, I'm out" I said and left, not giving her time to reply.

The bus pulled up and I was planning on going to talk to Jahseh but he was boo'd up with Stokely.

I had no choice but to sit with Taymor. But I was not speaking to him.

"Hey" he said to me.

I didn't reply.

"I like how you think that you can wear that and think I'm not gone say anything." He said to me

"I don't know who you talking to cause we not together and never will be." I mumbled.

"Ha, we don't got to be together for you to be mine." He said, chuckling at his sentence.

"Yeah, ima sit somewhere else because this ain't gone work." I said and got up only to be pushed back down in the seat.

"Look, I know you caught me doing that with ole girl but the only reason is because...." he paused.

I looked at him. "Nigga can you hurry up and speak because I know what's about to come out your mouth gone sound dumb." I said

"You sure? Well since it's gonna sound dumb. The reason is because you left you're blinds open yesterday when you were changing." He said.

I gasped and put my face down feeling embarrassed.

"Bro... why you embarrassed. Yo body was perfect. You have no stomach. Good a*s. Titties sit right. Dreads can fit in a ponytail." He said to me.

"Niggah.. you saw my body." I said.

"Yeah? What's wrong with that." He said. Looked like he was hiding something.

"You're hiding something. What else happened?" I asked. He fiddled around with his fingers. "Taymor..." I said.

"While I was hitting ole girl from the back, I called her Nick." He said and I burst out laughing.

"That sh*t ain't funny." He said. "1st off, That is funny. 2nd, why would you scream out my name from a girl that stank." I said holding my nose thinking about her smell.