06

Nahmir

"When you gone stop playing?" Taymor said hugging me, as we were at his house and I sat on the bed.

"Taymorrrrrrr. Can we jus do the project?" I whined.

"I just want to know why you don't love me." He said

Woah. Love is a strong word. I barely know you.

"Taymor we haven't even known each other for long. I just saw you blow a girls back out." I said covering my nose, thinking about it.

He didn't say anything to me and pulled out the stuff as I pulled out mine and got the poster.

We got to work and my phone dinged.

Jahseh😌
Heeyyy baeeee.

Nicky😩
Hey baeeeebaeeee.

Jahseh😌
Wyd ?

Nicky😩
Nothing. Doin this project with Taymor. Wyd? You ain't with Stokely?

Jahseh😌
Forced him to get me some food

Nicky😩
Awww. Y'all so cuteee. I hope I find someone so we can be together like y'all. But ima ttyl 💘

Jahseh😌
Okay pooohhhhh 💞.

I saw Taymor staring at me with a stank face. "Why you starin' at me like that?" I asked him, scrunching up my face.

"Get out." He said. "Taymor I know we not about to do this again just so you can apologize and then ask me why I'm playing and then I give you a explanation and then you get upset." I said, and chuckled.

"Nahh, no more apologies. You out here talm bout being boo'd up with somebody else but I'm sitting here, asking you to be mines." He said as his voice gets louder.

"Now you need to lower your tone cause I don't tolerate the disrespect." I said backing away.

"Nahmir..... until you grow up and realize a real nigga in front of you, then please step out and never step back in." He said.

I was lowkey hurt. Like he really just gone kick me out when i been practically BEGGED him to do this project.

"W-w-What about t-the p-project?" I asked stuttering.

He chuckled.

"I don't give a f*ck about it." He said and I walked out the door.

I guess I was dismissed.