09

NAHMIR

NAHMIR

Finally the weekend. Taymor wanted me to stay the weekend with him. Of course, I agreed. Wanted to see what will happen.

I woke up and got up and started brushing my teeth and doing everything else.

I cut on the shower and waited for it to get hot as I stripped out my clothes.

"Dam." I heard Tay mumbled making me jump.

"Ouuuu... jump again. Jump again. It jiggles!" He exclaimed touching my booty.

I got in the mirror and started throwing it back as I felt something in me.

I gasped.

I know he didn't just stick-

I ran and hit him upside his head. "Taymor.... ima really throw hands witchu." I said.

"Or you could throw it back on me." He said and I chuckled and got in the shower.

AFTERWARDS

I limped out the bathroom as Taymor was still laughing at me falling.

He was on silent treatment now. "Babyyyy... I'm sorry. You forgive me?" He asked me.

I didn't even reply. I threw on a sports bra and some Adidas tights. "Wait now, I know you heard me." He said to me and I still ignored him.

"Aight then since you wanna ignore me, you can dip." He said.

I nodded and got my bag and dirty clothes and was headed towards the door.

"I was just playing nigga, chill." He said.

I shrugged my shoulders and put my stuff down and walked down the stairs and made me some Cereal

IN HIS HOUSE .

"I swear I would have a three some with Osiris and Jacquees." I said not knowing Tay was right there.

"Nigga are you fr? I swear you want me to kill you and I promise you I will. I'm not scared to get locked up." He said.

"Tay its not that serious. And we know you not scared to get locked up. Ian beat that case. B*tch I did the race." I said.

He mean mugged me and walked past me with a attitude.

"Boy don't nobody care about yo attitude." I said and continued to listen to my music.

I was listening to Tay'a music.

"But Ian beat that case, b*tch I did the race." I whispered so he didn't hear me.

"Aha! I knew you listened to my music. Tried to act like you didn't." He said.

I rolled my eyes. "I only listen to one song." I said and he rolled his eyes grabbing my butt.

"Bihhh, mmmooveeee." I said and he smacked it and ... as a reflex...

I smacked him dead in his face.

He held his face and went upstairs.

I snickered.

"Mad?"

I asked. As his came back downstairs.

"Aweee, the little baby is mad.. do you want a kiss?" I asked in a baby voice.

"Yeeeeeeeeeesssssss." He said dragging it and I rolled my eyes giving him a peck.

He rolled his eyes.

"Bruhhh, kiss me like you mean it." He said "I just did." I said. He smacked his lips and walked away

2 HOURS LATER

Me and Taymor still weren't talking. He was being extra cause I didn't give him a kiss

"You still ignoring me for not giving you a kiss?" I asked. He didn't reply. "Alright then." I said and grabbed all my stuff.

"Nah baby wait:" he said grabbing me arm. I snatched my arm back.

"Nahh, I gave you a chance of redemption." I said and walked out the house as he screamed my name.

"Not finnah deal with this sh*t." I mumbled to myself.