08

NAHMIR

It was basically Taymor basically saying hello over and over saying he was in the backyard and he wanted to do it in the back.

I was heated. "Didn't want no relationship with me." I said to myself.

Some girl came back inside. "Umm.. who are you?" She asked.

"Leaving" I said and went to the backyard and was shocked.

"Oh.. my.. god.."

"Taymor I can't believe you told me you wanted a relationship with me and with a girl upstairs buying her snacks and food

"Taymor I can't believe you told me you wanted a relationship with me and with a girl upstairs buying her snacks and food. Delete my number." I said about to walk away only to be grabbed.

"Okay now I'm starting to feel that you aren't as smart as you say you are." He says.

I scoffed about to walk away only to be grabbed.

"If you can't see... these are ALL your favorite snacks. Clearly this was for you." He said.

"Why would I tell my mom lies about you. My mom wouldn't call you a fag at all." He said.

"Nicky.... I'm sorry about the whole thing. I really wanna try with you. Me and you could really work. I want to marry you and have kids later on in our future.. I need you more than you think. The whole time I was ignoring you... all I could think about was you. Your personality is great. Your body looks good. Everything is good about you. I'm sorry for what I did to you. That was all my fault. I miss you and I need you right now. Please?"

"No." I said.

He looked at me as he turned red and his eyes dark. Fist balled. He looked like he wanted to murder me.

"Taymor calm down. I'm just playing. Yes." I smiled and his facial expression changed and the moment I've been waiting for.

Our lips finally touched.