5

Nao

I woke up feeling the end of my bed sink down.

"Goodmorning baby," my mom said bringing me some whipped coffee.

"Good morning mom," I said with a smile taking the coffee from her hands.

"It feels like I haven't seen your face in so long, I'm sorry," she said moving the hair from my face.

"Don't apologize mom ," I said taking a sip. " I have 18 years of hanging out with you on Dereck. I'm okay with giving him a turn with you for a little bit. When I start missing you too much. You'll know," I joked.

She laughed.

"How are you liking it down here," she asked laying down beside me, "Are you nervous for school today?"

Oh shit I forgot about school. It wasn't ecxctly something I was excited about. Transferring as a senior at basically then end of the year wasn't something to be excited about. I  lifted my phone up to check the time 7:43.

"Being here's not so bad," I said honest.

Me and kentrell should be getting along after our convo from last night and Me and Quincy really vibed.

"Kentrell and his bro's are cool, and I really liked New Orleans," I said as a smile crept on my face.

"That look!" my mom said sitting up. "You met somebody? A boy or girl?" she asked excited.

"His names Quincy," I said returning the enthusiasm. "We're just friends butttt," I said showing her a picture on my phone.

I snuck some pics when Quincy wasn't looking.

We spent a few more minutes just talking and catching up before I decided to get up and take a bubble bath.

I sat on the edge of the tub waiting for the warm water to fill up I set an alarm for 8:15 so I wouldn't be too late.

504-222-2222
Hey ma. This Quincy, you made it home safe?
1:43 am

Damn. I had had hella notifications from the past few days I forgot I put my phone on do not disturb. I've been busy asf. I'd text some people back return phone calls and check my socials later tonight.

Sorry for the late response 😭. Still alive 😉
10:35 am

504-222-2222
You betta be, cause I plan on seein you again.

I smiled at the phone as I climbed in the tub.

Kentrell

"I gotta go bae," Aaliyah whined. "My mom needs me to take my little sister to school."

I couldn't argue with dat so I watched her put on her clothes while I finished off my blunt. She turned to me with a seductive smirk.

"Don't look at me like that if you tryna leave me," I mugged. "Always tryna tease ah nigga."

"I'll come over later," she said giving me a kiss before leaving.

I got out the bed. I needed a shower before heading out.

"Not this again," Nao said as I walked in the bathroom.

I watched her sink lower in the tub so that the bubbles covered her.

"Why don't you knock?" she asked rolling ha eyes.
"I'm starting to think you just like being in here with me," she mumbled.

"I need a shower I'm not waiting for you to be done wit yo lil bubble bath. Y'all girls be in the tub forever." I said dropping my basketball shorts.

"Kentrell!" she said gasped. "Go up stairs then," she said covering ha eyes muggin.

"Yo mom in there," I said lying. "Watchu covering yo eyes fa?" I laughed.

"Ugh! Okay. I'll leave," she said with her eyes still closed. I watched as she stood up to quick.

Nao

I tried to catch myself but wasn't fast enough.
I opened my eyes seeing kentrell run over to me catching me.

"I ain't even put it on you yet and you already running,"  he smirked looking down at me.

I rolled my eyes, "Don't flatter yourself."

"You the one Tryna be like me ," he said looking down at my naked body.

I stood up reaching for my towel feeling my self slipping again.

I felt Kentrell's arms wrap around me as he got behind me catching me.

"Relax," kentrell whispereed in my ear.

I felt him growing against me. Before I could think he was turning me around. His eyes were low from being high. He moved closer so that we were only an inch apart. I leaned against the counter feeling his hands wrapp around my ass.

"What are you doing?" I wishpered looking in his eyes. I needed to walk away. I knew I should, but I didn't want to.

"Say you don't want me and I'll walk away,"  he said with a raspy voice kissing my neck.

"Kentrell," I moaned placing my hands on his chest.

I didn't know what was happening but I couldn't think straight. I'd never been touched like this. I don't let people get close to me, but deep down I felt something maybe it was just attraction I hoped it wasn't anything more.

Before I knew it his lips were crashing in to mine. I opened my mouth letting him deepen the kiss. I felt him lift me on to the sink top standing in between my legs. I wrapped my legs around him closing the space between us. I felt his dick growing against me.

"Fuck," he moaned placing his hands on my clit.

I lifted my head back against the mirror as he started kissing down my neck to my chest.

"Kentrellllll," I let out as he slipped two fingers inside me.

"Your tight asf," he groaned against my lips slowly fingering me.

"D-dd-dont stop," I said as he sped up.

I felt myself about to cum when my alarm went off snapping me back to reality. I pushed kentrell back hopping off the counter. What did we just do I thought to myself. I grabbed my towel and ran to my room before kentrell could say anything.