21

*3 days later*

Kentrell

Nao hasn't talked to me since are lil argument and ha ignoring me was starting to blow me. If I wasn't mad no mo then fuck she mad fo.

"So you still not talking ta me? I asked watching nao finish making ha pb&j.

No response.

I put my finished bowl of cereal in the sink before placing my hands on each side of nao trapping her against the counter.

"I'm not moving till you say something," I said.

She looked at me before leaning back on the counter taking a bite of ha sandwich.

"Stop ignoring me ma," I sighed.

I watched as she went in for another bite of ha sandwich but I leaned down biting it before ha.

"Kentrellll!" She whined muggin.

I laughed. "You wanna be mad so bad just chill."

She rolled ha eyes.

"No. You get on my nerves. Always flashin on me like you my nigga or sumn. Like who do you think you are. Den you grabbed me like you crazy. You lucky I didn't deck you." She mugged.

I felt a smile creep on my face.

"You was gonna beat my ass?"

"Mhmmm," she said taking another bite of ha sandwich. "You lucky you was holding my hands down."

I backed away from the counter.

"Ight, Come on," I said grabbing ha sandwich out ha hands.

I watched her dust ha hands off before coming at me swinging. I quickly grabbed ha arm spinning ha around so that ha back was against me.

I bent her over the counter moving her hair to one side. Before leaning down placing my head in the crook of her neck only centimeteres apart.

Nao

I could smell his cologne. It was intoxicating. His warm breath on my neck brought goosebumps all over my body.

"You still ain't apologize," I said loud enough for only the two of us to hear.

"I'm sorry," he whispered in my ear. His mouth lightly grazing my ear with each word causing a chill up my spine.

I closed my eyes in response.

He slightly turned my head gently.

"Look at me," he said.

I opened my eyes seeing him lick his lips. He moved closer so close that are lips were practically touching.

"And you are my girl," he said before pulling away and handing me my sandwich.

"Come on we going to school," he said grabbing his keys and walking out the door.

I stared at where he once stood still caught off guard. I shook it off and grabbed my phone and stuff before meeting him in the car.