26

Nao

"Wow, he really stayed," I thought to myself as I woke up. Khalil was knocked out on the couch I had in my room. I got up quietly trying not to wake him. I sent a text to Quincy. He was in BR at the moment and was coming to get me in less then 30 minutes. As I stepped into the hall I heard the back door opening.

"Late night," I said sarcastically seeing kentrell stumble in.

He didn't even reply, instead he just fell out on the couch. I went upstairs and grabbed him a water.

"Drink this," I said when I made my way back downstairs.

"Preciate it ma," he said taking a few sips before laying his head back on the couch.

I pulled my phone out and started rereading old messages. The unknown number hadn't texted me and I debated on whether I should engage them or not. I wanted them to kno they can't get to me.

"Sad you spend so much time worried bout me.You must be pathetic and bored." I texted and surprisingly got a quick reply.

Unknown Number
-You keep me busy
10:34 am

-You just looking
for a reaction out
of me but it's
not working.
10:35 am

Unknown number
- okay.
10:36 am

"Okay? Okay ?," I thought to myself. "That's it?" I started to laugh. They playing and I was giving them what they want. I don't have anything to be afraid of.

I stopped talking to myself when I saw a drowsy Khalil appear.

"Good morning, you straight?" He asked stretching.

I watched Kentrell suddenly open his eyes. "He better not," I thought to myself. I got up meeting Khalil.

"Yea, your off duty now," I joked. "Thanks for everything."

He pulled me into a hug before leaving.

Kentrell

I mugged the back of Nao while she talked to anotha one of ha niggas.

She looked at me after seeing him out.

"You missed celebrating with me for anotha nigga?" I said standing up.

"Kentrell, why do I always find myself having to explain myself to you," she asked walking past me to ha room.

"You can fuck with any and every nigga but me son," I said muggin ha.

"What you tryna say kentrell?" she said turning around to face me. The tone in her voice changed but Ian care if she was getting mad.

"On some real shit, you can be a hoe for anyone but m-"

Before I could finish she slapped the shit out of me.

"What tf did you just say to me?," She exclaimed punching my chest.

"You can't get mad dat I'm stating facts. Ik how y'all hoe ass females move," I said grabbing ha arms.

"Get tf off my kentrell, you don't know shit about me. And you one to talk. You hoed tf out. You crazy asf if you think you ever was gonna get wit a bitch like me." She mugged.

I felt myself getting madder. I tightened my grip.

"Yo hoe ass think you sumn ? I growled.
"It was too easy getting you out your clothes," I said lowering my voice so only we could hear. "All it took was one kiss," I said leaning closer to her face. "For you to forget about that nigga you claim you love."

She pushed me off ha grabbing ha stuff.

"Don't ever talk to me. Look at me. Think bout me. Cause you no longer exist to me," she yelled walking out ha room. "I regret ever letting you touch me. She exclaimed walking to the door. She opened it before turning to look at me. "Quincy's the best thing that's happened to me and it's so clear now that if I would have chosen you. Then you'd be the worst."