34

Nao

I stood outside khalils apartment waiting for him to come to the door. I was glad he lived on the first floor cause I didn't feel like climbing up all them steps. My phone buzzed. I looked down expecting it to be from Khalil saying he was coming. My stomach dropped reading the message.

Unknown Number
-Did you miss me

Everytime life was going good or feeling back to normal I'd get a text. I thought after what happened with Quincy I'd be left alone. What do they want from me? I asked out loud.

"Who?" Khalil asked making me jump.

I was so deep in thought I didn't hear him open the door.

"Woah You good?" he asked with a serious face.

I quickly masked my worries and flashed a smile. "Yea I'm good."

"Well Wea df you been?!" he joked pulling me into a big hug. The height difference between us was perfect. I relaxed in his arms inhaling his scent.

"I missed yo ass," he said releasing me.

"I missed you to," I said walking in front of him entering his apartment.

Unknown number
-don't ignore me

I shut my phone off looking around. "You live alone," I asked seeing that it was only a one bedroom apartment. He never talked about his family but I didn't pay it much mind because I didn't talk about mine either.

"Yea," he said watching me look around. My parents died a few years back.

I froze for a second looking at him. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean t-"

"It's okay," he said reassuring me "You didn't know."

I decided to keep my questions to my self as I continued to check out the place.

"Your so put together," I said with a smile as I admired the decor.

He laughed. "I guess it looks like dat way. I just finished cleaning up."

I stopped in front of a picture of him and a pretty little girl. I smiled picking it up.

"Whose this?" I asked loooking up at him.

He gently grabbed the photo from me. He smiled but there was sadness in his eyes.

"My little sister Cree. She's who I love most in the world. There isn't anything I wouldn't do for dis one. It's just us. When our parents died I had to step up so she wouldn't get taken away from me, but It was almost impossible because I was under age and she was only 4."

I thought back to when I asked where he was from and he said he was never anywhere to long.

"The system seemed to be against us and we were separated for 2 years. I kept track of every house she went to and made sure to keep contact in someway. I needed her to know I was there. I never wanted her to feel alone. I worked my ass off to get her back and finally with some help I did." He said with a sad smile.

"Where is she now," I asked. I was curious because he said he lived alone.

He put the photo down before turning his attention back towards me. There was a slight shift in his demeanor.

"She went missing."

Kentrell

I was gonna hang wit da gang but I was in one of my moods where I just wanted to be alone. I got out the car and headed into the mall. I was starting to get clout off my music so fans was starting to stop me for pictures and shit when I be out. I put my shades on thinking that would actually help sumn.

As soon as I walked in a group of girls started whispering I acted like I ain't see and continued to walk past them when I felt a tap on my shoulder.
I turned to see a pretty dark skin girl.

"Wassup ma?" I asked flashing my smile.

"You tell me," she said biting ha lip.

I wrapped my arm around ha waist getting ha to walk with me. I was gonna shop around a lil bit then see a movie but I decided ta just go see the movie instead. We walked out the door of the food court and into the amc.

"2 tickets for Queen and Slim" I said to the guy working the front. After paying I took the tickets and walked to the snack counter.

"Whatchu want?" I asked turning my attention to shawty.

But Before she could answer I asked fa ha name.

"Devyn," she said showing ha perfect teeth.

"I'm-"

"Kentrell," she finished for me.

I licked my lips smiling at ha.

"Oh so you heard of me huh," I smirked.

She got closer to me before talking loud enough for just the two of us to hear.

"Oh, I've heard allll about you she said seductively looking me over and then into my eyes."

I grabbed ha ass pulling ha into me.

"Oh yea? Whatchu hear?"

She placed ha hand on my dick before leaning beside my ear whispering into it.

"Actions speak louder then words"

I grabbed ha hand guiding ha to the theater. We were early so there was hella seats to choose from.

I looked Devyn over as she walked up the steps to the back corner seats. Ha body was definetly that.

As soon as we sat down she was onnit. She started kissing on my neck.

"Damn," I said lowly. I felt ha slide ha hand ova my dick. Before unzipping my pants. Shawty was bold. I'm like dat in public and private but usually females don't be onnat. I sucked in air feeling ha take me in ha mouth.

"Mane wtf."

I opened my eyes seeing a nigga pull Devyn up by ha hair. I pulled my pants up standing up.

"Baby," I heard ha call him.

"Shut yo hoe ass up," he said hack handin ha. "Yo dumb ass forgot I got yo location."

"Mane watch out," I said seeing him lift his hand back up to hit ha again.

He mugged me looking me over. "Wassup nigga?" He said stepping towards me.

I'm not really wit dat talking shit and I ain't have my strap so I just decked him cause my hands really dat I just shoot cause it's faster.

He stumbled before I decked him again. This time he swung back.