::1::

The DeLorean appeared in the year 2015, only to see hundreds of other flying cars around them. They all jerked forward and Marty wrapped his arms tightly around Rosie's waist, holding her in place. The teenager screamed and Rosie ducked her head behind Marty's.

"What the hell was that?" Marty asked, grabbing Rosie's shoulder.

"Taxicab," Doc replied.

"What do you mean a taxicab? I thought we were flying," Rosie said, still in slight shock.

"Precisely," Doc confirmed.

"Alright Doc what's going on, huh?" Marty asked. "Where are we?"

"When are we?" Rosie asked.

"Very good Rosie. You're learning. We're descending toward Hill Valley California, at 4:29 pm, on Wednesday October 21, 2015."

"2015!" The two said together.

"You mean we're in the future," Marty said.

"We can't be in the future!" Rosie exclaimed. "It hasn't even happened yet!"

"Well apparently we can," Marty said. "This is a time machine after all."

"Wait! We can actually see our future!" Rosie said. "Doc, you said we were married right?"

"Yeah. When did that happen by the way?" Doc asked.

"'Bout three minutes ago," Marty said.

"Beside the point. Was it a big wedding?" Rosie asked curiously.

"Wow," Marty said. They hadn't even worked out if they were in a relationship and now they find out they're married.

"Marty," Rosie said.

"Yeah?"

"This is heavy," she said, and he looked proudly at her. She smiled back at him widely.

"Now kids. You should never know too much about your future. And you can never talk about what you see around others," Doc said. The two nodded towards him. "Even if you don't like what you see."

"Understood," Marty said.

"Here's our exit," Doc said, turning the car and sending them downward. Rosie's stomach dropped and she squealed as she tucked her forehead into Marty's shoulder as they landed.

The DeLorean landed in the rain, wheels turning up into the car.

"First you've gotta get out and change clothes," Doc said as he stepped out.

"Right now?" Marty asked.

"It's pouring rain," Rosie continued. Doc checked his watch.

"Wait five more seconds," he replied. The rain stopped, as if on cue, and Doc stepped outside. "Right on the tick. Amazing. Absolutely amazing."

"Wow," Rosie said as she and Marty stepped out. They walked past the car and began to look around.

"Excuse the disguise kids, but I was afraid you wouldn't recognize me," Doc said as he began to pull off a rubber mask. "I went to a rejuvenation clinic and got a whole natural overhaul."

"Oh no," Rosie said quietly. Knowing Doc, something would go wrong.

"They took out some wrinkles, did a hair repair, changed the blood, added a good thirty to fourth years to my life. They also replaced my spleen and colon. What do you think?"

He looked the exact same. The only thing that was different was the small piece of rubber that was still connected to his forehead.

"You look great, Doc," Marty said.

"Like a new man," Rosie said. They turned around and saw the year 2015 in all its glory.

"The future," Marty said, stunned.

"Unbelievable," Rosie replied.

"We've gotta check this out Doc," Marty said enthusiastically. Doc ran to him from behind and grabbed his shoulders.

"All in good time kids. We're on a tight schedule here," Doc said.

"But what about our futures?" Rosie asked.

"Yeah. Tell me about my future. I know I make it big," Marty said confidently. "But what? Do I become a big rock star?"

"Please Marty no one should know too much about their own destiny," Doc replied.

"Right right," Marty said. "We are rich though, right?"

"Marty," Rosie said, smiling and jokingly slapping his arm. "We don't need to be rich."

"I know I know," he said playfully, leaning down towards her. "Just asking that's all."

Doc rolled his eyes. "Oh please. Marty just take off your shirt," Doc said, and Rosie giggled at the request. He slid his suspenders off of his shoulders and unbuttoned his white and black shirt.

"What about Rosie? She can't wear that," Marty said. "Can she?" Doc walked to the trunk and pulled out a white shirt that was long sleeved and wrapped up her neck in a futuristic style in gold cloth, and a black skirt that stuck out, but didn't move. It was completely stiff.

"Try this," Doc said as he handed it to her. She ducked behind the car to change. Marty slipped his shoes and jacket on accordingly.

"We've got a mission to accomplish!" Doc exclaimed as he ran down the alleyway.

"What do you think?" Rosie asked, spinning around for Marty. He smiled at her and walked forward, setting his hands on her hips and pulling her closer.

"I think it looks great," he said. She slipped her hands around his neck. But before they could go any further, Doc began to run back, watch beeping. They split up awkwardly and Marty realized that his jacket didn't fit correctly. Doc clicked a red button at the bottom of the jacket and a robotic voice was heard.

"I'm adjusting fit," the voice said as it shrunk to fit his body.

"Pull your pants pockets," Doc said. "You too Rosie. Skirt pockets out. All kids in the future wear their pants inside out."

"Seriously," Rosie doubted.

"Put on this cap," he said, handing Marty a rainbow hat. "Perfect. The spitting image of your future son."

"What?" Marty asked. Rosie stood on her toes to whisper to him.

"We have a son," she whispered. They high-fived without taking their eyes off of Doc and she giggled.

"Okay so now what Doc?" Marty asked. Doc pointed down the alleyway.

"In precisely two minutes, you two go around the corner into the cafe 80's," doc said.

"Cafe 80's?" Rosie questioned.

"It's one of those nostalgic places, but not done very well," he said. "Go in and order Pepsi's. Here's a fifty. Then wait for a guy names Griff."

"Right. Griff," Marty agreed.

"Right. Griff's going to ask you about tonight- are you in or out? Tell him you are out. Whatever he says, whatever happens, say no! You're not interested! Then leave, come back here and wait for me."

"Gotcha Doc," Rosie said, saluting him. Doc nodded towards her, then grabbed them by their shoulders.

"Don't talk to anyone. Don't touch anything. Don't do anything. Don't interact with anyone, and try not to look at anything," Doc said in an ominous voice.