::2::

"I don't get it," Marty said. "I thought you said this had something to do with our kids."

"Look at what happens to your son," Doc said, spreading out a newspaper. Rosie took the paper from him and she and Marty examined it. The head line read Youth Jailed.

"Our son?" Marty asked. He and Rosie looked at each other with nervous eyes.

"He looks just like you," Rosie said pointing at him.

"Within two hours of his arrest, Martin McFly Jr. was tried, convicted, and sentenced to fifteen years in the state penitentiary!"

"Within two hours?" Rosie asked.

"The justice system works swiftly in the future now that they've abolished all lawyers," Doc informed them. Marty groaned internally.

"Oh, this is heavy," Marty said.

"Oh it gets worse. Next week your daughter attempts to break him out of jail, and she gets sentenced to twenty years," Doc said. Rosie knew that she should be upset with her kids choices, but still, she was proud that they were at least a team.

"Wha- my daughter? Wait a minute? I have a daughter?" Marty asked. Rosie punched the air with a silent yes. Thank goodness. Doc dodged the question previously asked.

"You see, this one event starts a chain reaction that completely destroys your entire family," Doc said.

"Well that isn't very groovy," Rosie said, beginning to worry about her future.

"I must agree. Not groovy at all," Doc repeated.

"Wait a minute," Marty said, pointing out the date to Rosie. "Hey, Doc. This date. This is tomorrow's newspaper."

"Precisely! I already went further ahead into time to see what else happens. I backtracked everything to this one event. That's why we're here today-to prevent this incident from ever happening," Doc said as his watch began to beep. "Damn! I'm late!"

"Doc where are you goin now?" Rosie asked as he grabbed the newspaper from her hands and tossed it into the car so no one would see it.

"To intercept the real Marty Jr. Marty will take his place. Around the corner at the Cafe 80's. A guy named Griff. Just say no," Doc reminded the young couple.

"Okay well what is Rosie supposed to do?" Marty asked. I'm the one who looks like the kid.

"She'll go with you. Make sure you don't get yourself into trouble," Doc answered.

"Damn right," Rosie replied.

"Be careful around that Griff character kids. He's got a few short circuits in his bionic implants," Doc said. 'Bionic implants?' Rosie thought to herself.

"Okay okay," Marty said, agreeing with what Doc has just said.

"Ready?" Rosie asked him.

"Ready," he replied. Marty nodded and held out his hand out for her. She took it in her grasp and they walked out of the alleyway into the town known as Hill Valley.

"Wow. The future," he said to himself. They walked to the sidewalk, that was now wet from the rain, and looked at all of the people around them. The outfits were definitely from the future. The cars driving through the fresh puddles had no wheels, and they looked up to see more flying vehicles. They walked across the street and rushed to the sidewalk across. There, they saw a beautiful pond and the Hill Valley Courthouse Mall. They looked over to the side and saw a movie theatre. Walking towards it, they saw what was playing. Jaws 19.

"This is insane!" Marty exclaimed, turning around to see the town.

"Welcome to Texaco," a robotic voice from above said. "You can trust your car to the system with the star. Checking oil. Checking landing gear."

This distracted Marty and Rosie as the jaws music began to play behind them. A holographic shark burst out of the building. They turned around and screamed loudly, ducking as the hologram reached them. When they realized it was fake, they jumped back up. Marty cracked his neck.

"Shark still looks fake," he said, and Rosie raised her eyebrows at him. He smiled at her and wrapped an arm around her waist as they watched Goldie Wilson III's ad on a building. They saw and antique store and walked towards it. They looked in the window and saw objects that they had only just received for Christmas that previous year.

"Look at that," Rosie said, pointing at a piece of paper. Marty looked closer and read the cover.

"A sports almanac?" He said. They looked at each other and walked into the store.

"You know Marty, it might be a bad idea. What if it falls into the wrong hands," Rosie advised.

"Oh come on princess. It'll be fine," he said. Rosie looked around the store and saw a wrack full of clothes. She looked closer and saw a sweater.

"Wait a second," she said, taking the sweater and looking at the tag. "Marty look."

"What's up?" He asked, turning around.

"This is mine," she said, holding it up to her body and then showing him the tag.

"No way. What are the odds?" He asked. She set the sweater back on the wrack and walked over to where Marty was. He decided that if he wanted a souvenir, he would come back and get it later.

"I still think it's a bad idea," she teased as they walked out of the store. "You shouldn't go buy it."

"Like I said. It'll be fine. We're here in the future. Aren't we?"

"Can't tell you we aren't," she said. They stopped in their tracks when they saw the Cafe 80's Doc had told them about. They looked at each other and Marty turned his back towards Rosie so she could hop on his back. She was thankful for the shorts under her skirt. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he adjusted her onto his back as he walked towards the cafe.

"I could get used to this," Rosie joked.

"Well you should," he replied. She laughed as he spun them around, then continued on their way.

They looked in the glass of the building and confirmed that it was definitely the right place. Rosie hopped off of his back and they walked in, excited to see what would happen now.