::3::

They walked into the cafe, only to hear the lyrics to the popular song Beat It. The two teenagers looked at each other and closed the door behind. They looked around and saw faces and objects on the walls. Thirteen television sets were set up on the wall.

   "I'm so confused right now," Rosie said as they saw the decor.

   "Me too," Marty replied. Suddenly, a virtual waitor appeared in front of them.

   "Welcome to the Cafe 80's," it said. "Where it's always morning in America, even in the afternoon. Our special today is mesquite-grilled sushi." It glitched and another face appeared on screen.

   "You must have the hostage special!" It kept repeating. Finally, Marty had had enough.

   "Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! All we want are two Pepsis. The screen moved and two Pepsi's slid up in a compartment. They turned towards each other and shrugged their shoulders, before taking the bottles out.

   "Hey McFly," the voice of Biff Tannen said, and Rosie slid behind Marty's shoulder. "Yeah. I've seen you around. You're Marty McFly's kid aren't you?"

   "Biff? Marty questioned.

   "You're Marty Jr. Tough break kid. Must be rough being named after a complete butthead. And you," he pointed towards Rosie. "His daughter. Can't imagine," Biff said, confusing them.

   "What's that supposed to mean?" Marty asked. Suddenly, Biff began to hit Marty's head with a cane.

   "Hello. Hello, anybody home?" He said. Marty swatted the cane away. "Huh? Think, McFly. Think. Your old man? Mr. Loser?"

   "What?" Marty said, once again confused.

   "That's right. Loser with a capital L," he said.

   "Look, I happen to know George McFly," Marty started to defend.

   "I'm not talking about George McFly. I'm talking about his kid. Your old man- Marty McFly Sr. The man who took his life and flushed it completely down the toilet," Biff informed Marty.

   "I did?" Marty whispered and Rosie looked out the window to see a gang of teenagers exiting a car. Marty then tried to correct himself. "I mean- I mean he did?" The door suddenly opened to reveal Griff.

   "Hey Gramps, I told you, two coats of wax on my car, not just one," Griff yelled, pointing at Biff.

"Oh my god there's two of them," Rosie whispered to Marty nervously. He set his arm behind his back and squeezed her hand reassuringly.

"Hey, hey. I just put the second coat on last week," Biff said, walking towards the door.

"Yeah? With your eyes closed?" Griff retaliated angrily.

"Are you two related?" Marty asked, but he already knew the answer.

"Hello? Hello? Anybody home?" Biff asked, hitting Marty on the head again. "What do you think, Griff just calls me grandpa for his health?"

"He's Griff?" Marty asked. Rosie shook her head. Why was he so slow?

"Gramps! What the hell am I paying you for?" Griff yelled in a squeaky, high pitched voice, clearly angered.

"Hey kid, say hello to your grandma for me," Biff said to Marty.

"Get out of there Gramps!"

"Hey take it easy," Biff said as he was dragged outside. Griff then opened the door and pointed at Marty, making him jump back towards Rosie, who grabbed him by his shoulders to steady him.

"Hey McFly, don't go anywhere! You're next!" Griff exclaimed. He shut the door violently and Marty gave Rosie a nervous look.

   "It'll be fine. Just say no," she said. Behind them, they heard two kids talking about a video game. Rosie and Marty turned their heads to hear.

   "My dad taught me about these," one kid said as the turned it on.

   "It is wild gunman," Marty said, nudging Rosie. She was always the best at that game.

   "How do you play this thing," one of the kids asked as they walked towards it.

   "We'll show you kid," Marty said. Rosie grabbed the gun from its holder.

   "I'm a crackshot at this," she said, pointing it. She played the game and the word 'Crackshot' appeared on the screen.

   "You mean you have to use your hands?" One of the kids asked.

   "That's like a baby's toy," the other replied in a judgmental tone. Marty looked at Rosie from where he was leaning on the game from the side with a confused look.

   "Baby's toy?" He asked. Rosie shrugged her shoulders and set the gun back. The door suddenly opened and Marty McFly Jr walked into the cafe.

   "Pepsi perfect! Pepsi," he said in a high pitched voice.

   "Damn," Marty said ducking and taking  Rosie with him.

   "Okay he can't see me. I think I look just like our daughter," Rosie whispered to him, and Marty nodded.

   "Oh my god we have kids," he whispered back with a smile. Rosie playfully rolled her eyes, staying hidden.

   "Hey McFly!" Griff yelled walking in. "I thought I told you to stay in here!"

   "Griff, guys, how's it going?" Marty's son asked.

   "McFly!"

   "Yeah?

   Marty and Rosie began to crawl behind the table, ready for action.

   "Your shoes unvelked," Griff said. The boy looked down and Griff punched him, sending him onto the bar. He groaned and Griff pulled him back up by the jacket. The boy laughed awkwardly, not wanting any trouble.

   "Oh god no," Rosie said, preparing to fight this bully. Marty shook his head. She always got into fights she couldn't finish.

   "So McFly, have you made a decision about tonight's opportunity?" Griff asked.

   "Um, yeah Griff, I was thinking about how I'm not sure because I think it might be a little dangerous," he said. Marty and Rosie looked at each other. A blonde girl stepped in front of their son and set her finger on his chin.

   "What's wrong McFly? You got no scrote?" She then picked him up by his jacket and tossed him back onto the counter as he screamed and the bullies laughed.

   "Our kids a complete wimp," Marty said to Rosie.

   "Well he's obviously in big trouble," Rosie whispered, gesturing upwards.

   "What's it gonna be McFly, are you in or out?" Griff asked him, holding his shoulder tightly.

   "I just- I'm- I'm not sure that I should you know. Cause I think that I should discuss it with my father," he said in his squeaky voice.

   "Your father!" The bullies exclaimed.

   "Wrong answer McFly!" Griff exclaimed, before picking him up and throwing him over the counter.

   "Okay Griff. I'll do it, buddy. Whatever you say," their son said as Marty and a Rosie adjusted him on the ground.

   "Stay down," Rosie whispered to him, wiping his sweaty hair out of his eyes.

   "And shut up," Marty continued.