::6::

The police car flew to Hilldale, parking outside of the future Mr and Mrs McFly's house.

   "Hilldale. Nothing but a breeding ground for Frank's, lobos, and zip heads," one of the officers said.

   "Yeah, they oughta tear the whole place down," the other replied. They grabbed the unconscious Rosie from the back of the car and opened the door to the house. She started to come to, but was still in slight shock from the hit. Her head hurt severely, and the police officers tried to have a conversation with her.

"Just take it easy, and you'll be fine. And be careful in the future," they said.

"Future?" Rosie said, trying to come to. They began to leave.

"Have a nice day, Mrs. McFly," an officer said, tipping her hat. That's when Rosie remembered. Where was Marty? And Doc? She looked over and saw a large television.

"Broadcasting beautiful views 24 hours a day. You're tuned to the Scenery Channel," an automated voice said.

"This is trippy," Rosie said, holding her pounding head tightly. She stood up. "This is my future." She turned around and looked around the house. She then looked down at a framed picture. It was of their wedding, but it didn't look right. Why was Marty wearing a tuxedo shirt? She picked it up. "I get married in the chapel of love?"

"Mom? Mom is that you?" A voice from above called out. Rosie turned around.

"Shit," Rosie said, setting the picture back down. "I've gotta get out of here." She backed up into a door, and tried to open it. Before she could do anything, the doorbell rang. She ran into the middle of the room and looked around, trying to find somewhere she could go. She ran into a closet and tried to take slow breaths.

"Mom? Mom is that you?" Marlene McFly asked. The door opened, and she heard Lorraine McFly's voice. "Grandma Lorraine!"

"Hi!"

"What happened to grandpa?" Marlene asked curiously. Outside the door, he was hanging upside down.

"Oh he threw his back out again," Lorraine said nonchalantly, walking into the house. Marlene looked outside.

   "Hows granddad's little pumpkin?" He asked, still hanging upside down.

   "How did you do that? How did he do that?" She asked curiously.

   "Oh out on the golf course," he replied.

   "Are your folks home yet?" Lorraine asked. "I brought pizza for everyone." She held up a small bag.

   "Oh who's gonna eat all that?"

   "Oh I will," George said.

   Meanwhile, Marty and Doc were driving furiously, trying to get there in time.

   "Damn this traffic!" Doc expressed. "Rosie, that is, old Rosie usually gets home around now. I hope we're not too late." Doc then gasped and grabbed his futuristic glasses on his face.

   "What is it? What's the matter, Doc?" Marty asked in a concerned tone.

   "For a moment, I thought I saw a taxi in my rear display. I thought it was following us. Weird," he replied.

   Back at the McFly household, Lorraine was trying to turn on a screen.

   "I can't believe this windows still broken," she said.

   "Well when the scenescreen repairman called daddy a chicken, daddy threw him out of the house. Now we can't get anybody to fix it," Marlene informer her.

   "Oh look how worn out this is," her grandmother groaned. "Your father's biggest problem, Marlene, is that he loses all self control when someone calls him chicken. How many times have we heard it, George?" They continued the story, and Rosie stared out from the door.

   "Oh shit," she whispered to herself. Things didn't go the way she had wanted. She only hoped that Marty wouldn't find out. His pride would be injured severely.

   "About thirty years ago, your father tried to prove he wasn't chicken and he ended up in an automobile accident," Lorraine said.

   "Oh you mean with the Rolls-Royce?"

   "Automobile accident?" Rosie said to herself. "That's preventable."

   The DeLorean landed outside of the house, and parked. The doors opened and the occupants stepped out.

   "Alright Einie, let's find Rosie," Doc said.

   "I don't believe it. I live in Hilldale, this is great! Way to go McFly!" Marty said, unexpecting of what would come.

   "Marty, stay here. Just change clothes. If I need you, I'll holler," Doc ordered.

   "Oh come on Doc, I wanna check out my house," he said.

   "We can't risk you running into your older self. Come on Einie, let's go." Marty began to change his clothes, talking to himself.

   "Hilldale," he said. "This is bitching." He failed to notice the yellow taxi that pulling up nearby. He walked away for a moment, taking a look around. He didn't see Biff behind him, taking the DeLorean for a ride.
_______________________
   Rosie moved out of the closet, risking exposure.

   "That accident caused a chain reaction that sent Marty's life straight down the tubes," Lorraine said. "If not for that accident, your father's life would have been very different. The man in the Rolls-Royce wouldn't have pressed charges, Marty wouldn't have broken his hand, and he wouldn't have given up on his music."

   Rosie was pressed up against the wall. This was awful. She knew she had to do something. She didn't want this to be their life.

   "Hey mom, nice skirt," Marty junior said, and she jumped. She stumbled into another room, and watched her son use the newest technology. She then heard the voice of Marty McFly, but it wasn't her Marty. It was the future Marty. She looked out the door and saw a middle aged man, who looked far older. Her eyes widened.

   "This is insane," she whispered to herself.

   She saw the family at the table, eating pizza.

   "Well, I'm just worried about Rosie. Why isn't she home yet?" Lorraine asked.

   "I'm not sure where Rosie is, mom. She should have been home hours ago," Marty said. Rosie rolled her eyes. He was going to get a stern talking to. "I'm having a hard time keeping track of her these days."

   "Aren't you and Rosie getting along?"

   "Oh yeah, great mom, we're more like a couple of teenagers, you know," Marty said. A phone began to ring.

   "Dad, telephone. It's Needles," Junior said. Rosie's eyes widened. Needles! They began the conversation, and Rosie gaped. What the hell did he think he was doing? Eventually, a fax came through with the words 'You're Fired' typed across. Rosie grabbed it. She turned around at the sound of Doc hitting the window.

   "Rosie. Rosie," she said.

   "Oh Doc, am I glad to see you," she said.

   "Go out the front door. I'll meet you there."

   "But it doesn't open. There's no doorknob."

   "Press your thumb to the plate." She moved out of the closet, only to see the older Marty attempting to play guitar. Rosie moved quickly towards the doors when she got there, she turned around, only to come face to face with herself.

   "I'm old!" She exclaimed, falling backwards. Doc caught her and began to drag her away.