::12::

The DeLorean landed in 1955, just as it had recently. The doors flew open and the occupants stepped out once again.

"Oh this is heavy, Doc," Marty said.

"It's like we were just here yesterday," Rosie said.

"You were here yesterday, kids. You were. Amazing, isn't it?" Doc informed them.

"Groovy," Rosie replied.

"Alright, sunrise should be in about 22 minutes. You two go into town. Track down young Biff and tail him," Doc ordered. "Sometime today, old Biff will show up to give young Biff the almanac. Above all, you must not interfere with that event. We must let old Biff believe he's succeeded, so that he'll leave 1955 and bring the DeLorean back to the future."

"Right," Marty said.

"We're on it Doc," Rosie said.

"Once old Biff is gone, grab the almanac any way that you can. Remember, both of your futures depend on this," he said.

"You don't have to remind us of that Doc," Marty said, and tossed an arm around Rosie to warm her up.

"Here's some binoculars and a walkie talkie so we can keep in contact. Stay together. I'll stay here and try to repair the short in the time circuit. That way, we don't risk anyone else stealing the time machine," Doc said. "And I won't risk accidentally running into my other self."

"Other self?" Rosie questioned, following Doc as he ran.

"Yes. There are now two of me here, and there are two of you here," Doc said, pointing at the teenagers. "The other me is the Doctor Emmett Brown from 1955. The younger me that helps the other you get back to 1985." He began to run down the street, and back as the two chased him.

"Whoa," Rosie said.

"Remember the lightning bolt at the clock tower?" Doc asked.

"Of course!" Rosie exclaimed at the same time as Marty exclaimed "yeah!"

"That event doesn't happen until tonight, so you both must be very careful not to run into your other selves. Let me give you some money," Doc said, opening up a case. Marty whistled.

"You're really prepared there Doc," Rosie said, impressed.

"I have to be prepared for all monetary possibilities," Doc replied. "Get yourselves some 50's clothes."

"Check Doc," Marty said as Rosie took the money. They stood up from their kneeling positions and began to run off. Before they could get far, they heard Doc yell.

   "Something inconspicuous!"

   The two walked into a store, and Rosie grabbed a simple pantsuit. Finally, something she could run in. She turned around and saw Marty grabbing a black leather jacket and a fedora. She rolled her eyes.

   "He said inconspicuous," she said with raised eyebrows, and he grabbed her hand and turned her, dipping her while holding his hat with his other hand. She smiled as he brought her back up, closer to his body. "But I like the confidence." They changed and ran to the neighborhood where they would be watching.

   "Come in Doc. This is Marty and Rosie. Over," Marty said in the walker talkie.

   "Roger Marty. This is Doc. Are you there?" Doc asked as they looked through the binoculars towards the Tannen residence.

   "Yeah, Doc. We're at the address," Rosie said.

   "It's the only Tannen in the book, but I don't think this is Biff's house," Marty said, looking around. "It looks like some old lady lives here."

   Suddenly, Biff walked out of the house and they could hear yelling.

   "Biff!" An old lady screamed.

   "Yeah!" Biff exclaimed back, walking down the stairs and closing the door behind him.

   "Where are ya goin' Biff?"

   "I'm going to get my car. Grandma!"

   "When are ya coming back? My feet hurt, and I want you to rub my toes some more!" She yelled, and Rosie giggled lightly from behind the car they were ducked behind.

   "Shut up you old bag," Biff said, catching a red ball. Some kids ran after him, trying to get it back, but he only tossed it onto the roof of a house. Marty and Rosie stayed crouched behind a car, opening the walkie talkie.

   "Doc, it is Biff's house. We're on him," Marty said. They slid from car to car, hiding. They watched Biff talk to the mechanic, and charge him. After Biff and the mechanic fought, the car was left the car alone.

   "We have to wait in the car," Marty said, and hopped in. Rosie tried to hop in after him, but landed on top of him.

   "Sorry," she said awkwardly. She wanted to try to move over, but there wasn't anymore room.

   "It's okay," Marty said. Rosie grabbed a blanket to pull over their head and he lay his hands behind his head as a cushion. They heard Biff and the mechanic argue, and felt cans fall on their bodies. Suddenly, they heard squealing and giggling. Rosie buried her head into Marty's chest. "What is that?"

   "It's from when the girls and I went to get our dresses," she said quietly, and Marty squinted.

   "I don't remember that," he said.

   "It was after school one day, when you were with George," she said. "Biff is about to terrorize Lorraine."

   "Did he touch you?"

   "I kicked him in the gut," she whispered back.

   "That's my girl," he said, sitting up. They peaked out of the blanket and watched the scene unfold.

"Look Biff, somebody already asked me to the dance," Lorraine said as they tried to walk away.

"Who that bug George McFly?" Biff asked.

"I'm going with Calvin Klein, okay?" Lorraine said, and Biff grabbed her.

"Calvin Klein? No, it's not okay. You're going with me understand," he said.

"Stay away you creep!" Rosie exclaimed, grabbing his arm and kicking him in the stomach. He walked back to Lorraine, holding his stomach.

"Lorraine, you're my girl," Biff said.

"Biff Tannen, I wouldn't be your girl even if you had a million dollars!" She exclaimed. She then kicked his leg, which was his second injury in seconds. She hit him over the head and the girls ran away. Biff then almost got hit by a car, yelling at them. Biff walked towards his car, and saw an old man sitting in his seat.