01 ❁ BNHA HC

"Can I please request a headcanon of Midoriya, Monoma and Shinso, in wich Bakugo is their s/o's Brother and he's REALLY overprotective? that'd be pretty interesting! Thank you ^^❤" 

.

thanks for requesting!! hopefully, these are good enough, sorry if they aren't, it's my first time! ^^  here they are!  

PROTECTIVE BAKUGO'S SIBLING S/O DATING MIDORIYA, SHINSOU, AND MONOMA 

IZUKU MIDORIYA

❁ .... Poor Izuku.

❁ Out of everyone you could date, it had to be Midoriya?! Bakugo is furious.

❁ Bakugo keeps his cool when you're in the room, but when you're gone, he insults Izuku, as per usual, calling him a formerly quirkless loser, and saying he's never going to be a hero.

❁ Midoriya tries to talk it out calmly and peacefully out with Bakugo, but your brother won't listen. He's just too overprotective.

❁ Bakugo thinks that if he can bully Izuku enough, the two of you will split up. During these times, Izuku just thinks of you and endures it.

❁ Izuku loves you so much that he would tolerate Bakugo for you. He's usually a pushover when it comes to petty things with Bakugo, but for you, he's ready to fight. He refuses to lose you. 

❁ When you find out about how Bakugo's been treating Izuku, you get angry with him. You make sure he knows that you won't be breaking up with Midoriya just because Bakugo doesn't like him.

❁ Bakugo is a bit surprised but agrees to tone it down. He explains that he's just overprotective of you, and just wants the best for you.

❁ "Katsuki, trust me. Midoriya is the best for me." / "I disagree, but I'll calm down. If he hurts you, tell me immediately. I'll beat him up! And no doing anything inappropriate, okay?" (cue your blushes)

❁ One day when Bakugo learns that Midoriya risked his life to help you in a villain attack during pro hero work studies, he realizes that the love you two have for each other was something special. 

❁ He can trust Midoriya to protect his sibling.

❁ After this, Bakugo tolerates Midoriya for the most part but there are still some petty insults. 

❁ Bakugo cries at your wedding but if anyone brings it up, they're dead.