bnha matchup for @rad_lez-lie

Hello! May I get a bnha matchup please?

I'm 5'7 with shoulder length dark brown hair. I have tanned skin, brown eyes, and I wear glasses and have piercings (5 two on one ear and three on the other). I'm of Mexican origin.

I'm pretty loud and my volume usually never lowers as I'm not a quiet person unless I'm around people I don't know or like. I crack a lot of jokes with my friends and it is VERY easy to make me laugh (I laughed at a breathing compilation for 10 solid minutes) like it isn't that hard to make me laugh. I've been told that I show a lot of affection; holding hands, hooking arms, hugs, back hugs, playing with hair, and constant compliments is normal for me and my friends. I do care for grades despite the fact I get bored at school and unconsciously responsible for my own good as I'm "too safe and cautious". I'm usually a happy-go-lucky person and nothing really makes me upset although I do get nervous easily and it is usually when it comes to presenting stuff. I'm on the middle ground for extrovert and introvert, I'll talk to others when I want to and introduce myself to new people but I also like to be inside and just be on my own as well. I used to be in cross country, choir, and band. I still know how to play my flute as I remember all the fingerings and notes. I love food anything with meat I'll eat except fish (unless if it is tuna). I love to snack on pastries, chips and candies like croissants, Cheetos, sour punch, etc. I love to listen to music (pop, Latin pop, ranchera, rock, R&B, and Jazz) in my free time as well as read and write. I also enjoy cooking from time to time; I can make French Toast, rice, chicken, patties, and tuna salad. Watching movies is also really fun, I love horror, rom coms, action, and comedies.

I'm quite lazy but I'll get up to do my chores. However, I do love to walk around my neighborhood and I enjoy walking to school since it calms me down and keeps me energized. I don't like hot days since it makes me sweat and I hate that I'm also pretty eccentric as I've been told since I think a lot about things that many people don't think about and say the dumbest things. I've been told I'm weird. (I told my friends if you're drowning you should drink the water because it has oxygen in it and that your body has to learn how to separate the hydrogen and oxygen. I was told that I was stupid after saying that)

*°:⋆ₓₒ[matching]ₓₒ⋆:°*

CONGRATS! YOU'VE MATCHED WITH DENKI KAMINARI!

- your first meeting was so adorable, right out of a movie 

- the two of you met each other in class when he told one of his dumb jokes and heard your loud laughter. 

- so he turns around in his seat to see you sitting behind him, laughing happily with sparkling eyes. 

- and for him, it was basically 'love at first sight' 

- your relationship with kaminari is full of jokes, affection, and food. 

- since kaminari, like you, is also a very affectionate person, the two of you often walk with arms linked, hands in one another's, basically a lot of cute pda 

- one of his favorite things to do is run up to you in the hallway and give you a huge hug when you're least expecting it, the kinds of hugs which almost knock you off your feet but are so warm and strong. 

- when you guys are in private or even sometimes around a group of close friends, kaminari loves laying in your lap while you play with his fluffy hair, or letting you lean against his chest and snuggling his face in the crook of your neck

- the two of you have study dates, because grades are important to you. honestly, the both of you need it, because kaminari also has problems focusing in class. 

- kaminari loves studying with you, but it usually ends up in him just cuddling you or playing with your hair while you try and get him to study. 

- "kaminari, studying first, then cuddles!" / "whyyyyy?" 

- if you are ever nervous before a presentation, kaminari is your personal hype man. he tells you funny jokes and stuff to loosen you up, or comforts you with hugs and reassuring words depending on what you need most at the moment. 

- you two often sneak out of the dorms to buy a bunch of snacks from the convenience store nearby all the time. 

- then, you have movie nights, most of the time comedy/ rom-coms. The two of you love laughing together, and end up snuggling together and sharing your snacks.

- but if you decide to watch horror, expect kaminari to be hiding his face in your chest the entire. time.

- sometimes, your dates with him consist of the two of you cooking in the kitchen. you usually make edible things like french toast or rice while he literally just combines dumb stuff in the blenders like doritos and powerade. 

- you two are probably like, the most sunshiney couple ever. always smiling- but of course, if you're nervous or sad about something, kaminari's personality instantly switches, and he becomes serious and comforts you. 

- your happiness is so important to him. he loves making you laugh, when you do laugh at his jokes, he feels on cloud 9 even if you laugh at everything. 

-  he loves the funny little things you say. they might sound dumb to everyone else, but they make him so happy and they're reasons why he's so in love with you. 

*°:⋆ₓₒ[it's a match!]ₓₒ⋆:°*

thank you for requesting! i hope this is ok ^^