02 ❁ HAIKYUU HC

"May I request just a headcanon that's full of fluff for nishinoya please? I dont see many and I though it would be cool to see you write one, if not that's cool!"

ahh i hope these are okay! thank you for requesting! 

DATING NISHINOYA FLUFF HC'S 

- this boy is 100% a literal loving puppy dog

- he will tackle you with hugs and cuddles when you least expect it

- loud in general, but very loud about how much he loves you.

- won't stop bragging to his friends about his amazing s/o, especially tanaka.

- loves to tell you how much he loves you with words. 

- he loves it when you play with his hair.

- he's huge on pda, if you're comfortable ofc. one of his favorite things to do is hold hands to let everyone know you're his.

- he always needs to be touching you in some way or another, whether it be slight brushes against your hand or a hand around your waist.

- most of the time he's a huge ball of energy, but now and then, you'll get to experience his quiet moments.

- he'll be kind of whiny and asking for cuddles, climbing into bed with you and wrapping his arms around your waist

- most of the time, he's the little spoon, but doesn't mind being the big spoon from time to time.

- his body is w a r m as hell... like a toasty oven

- if you're taller, he likes cuddling his face into your chest lovingly. if you're shorter, he'll pull you into his warm chest. 

- you two take turns choosing dates. he picks all these adventurous energetic stuff, and you like to balance it out with things like picnics watching the sunset, ice cream dates, etc.

- study dates but instead of studying with you he just pouts and asks for cuddles

- "noya, come on, we have a test coming up" / "but cuddles are more important!"

- you go to watch his volleyball matches. he comes and watches all your extracurricular matches/games/concerts/etc. as well and cheers you on/hypes you up. 

- before every game he's super cheesy and yells out to you in the stands. 

- "THIS ROLLING THUNDER IS FOR YOU, [NAME]!!!" 

- favorite place to kiss you is on the nose. 

- MANY ESKIMO KISSES 

- he melts in your arms when you kiss his bruises.

- jokes a lot about how he wants to spend the rest of his life with you. it's light and playful but he's 100% serious in the end.