bnha matchup for @luigiboardyee

I'm a 5'0 pan female. Purple shoulder length hair. Curvy body type. I like reading, writing and drawing. I am an ambivert and a Gemini. I'm a slytherin and have a fairly loud personality. I like doing adventurous things like sneaking out at night and doing small graffiti. I love meme's and get into fights/trouble a lot. I love hugs, cuddling, hand holding etc. I'm a defense on a soccer team. I play guitar and sing. Very clumsy. I don't get flustered often and will stand up to anyone. Thank you!

*°:⋆ₓₒ[matching]ₓₒ⋆:°*

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU'VE MATCHED WITH DENKI KAMINARI!

- the way you two met was so cute

- you were sneaking out of the UA dorms and so was he, then you two bumped into each other

- you two hung out together because right when you met, you two seemed to click.

- on that day as he sat back he watched in awe as you drew graffiti on the city alleyways and buildings, and you even convinced him to add a mini design to yours. 

- just like you, he has a fairly loud personality so you two goof around a lot everyone thinks its cute but also you two make the volume in class astronomical-

 - you both send each other the randomest and funniest memes at like 3 AM, sometimes with no context whatsoever. 

- occasionally he 100% sends you cheesy ass wholesome memes to make you blush but you end up teasing him about them bc they're corny most of the time.

- you also always sneak out of the dorms at 3 am to do crazy shit together

- one time when the two of you snuck out, you ended up having to hide in a dark alleyway because the UA nighttime patrol guards almost found you

- the two of you were just pulsing with adrenaline and excitement at the close call and so that was the moment he decided to confess to you with a kiss-

- kaminari is also very affectionate, he'll love on you all day long and ideally always likes to have contact with you in some way or another (hand holding, hand on waist, etc.) 

- his favorite thing to do is sneak up behind you and hug you tightly from behind, nuzzling his face in the crook of your neck. 

- you two love to cuddle alone in your dorms on the comfy bed, but he has no shame doing it in public (if you're ok with that), especially on study dates or in the common room of the dorms.  your classmates don't mind, they think it's cute

- his body is literally a heater. He will warm you up when it's cold in about 2 seconds.

- always comes to your soccer matches, cheers the loudest, your team thinks it's so precious how much he supports you

- he loves listening to hear you play guitar and sing!!! He'll come up to you and specifically ask you to play guitar for him while he lays in your lap aww baby

- he'll even ask you to teach him how to play and stuff. he'll try to write a song for you but kind of fail because of his lack of musical talent, but it's precious nonetheless and it's the thought that counts. 

- constantly tells you how beautiful your voice is and how talented you are. in fact, he's constantly complimenting you unless you're uncomfortable, because that's just a part of his nature and he wants to remind you how amazing you are. 

- always tries to make you flustered but fails. He's the one who ends up getting flustered most of the time, and every moment of a flustered kaminari is a moment worth watching. 

- admires how you stand up for anything. He thinks you're so badass and loves you for it.

- he is so in love with you because of how bold he is. he even stops flirting/talking about other girls the moment he meets you because he is just so attracted to you, you're like his literal goddess 

- trusts you and ONLY you to take care of him when his brain short circuits from quirk overuse. 

*°:⋆ₓₒ[it's a match!]ₓₒ⋆:°*

i hope you liked this! thanks for requesting and sorry it took so long!