bnha matchup for @a-goose

Hey bella I was wondering I could get a match-up? Thanks for doing this by the way!

I'm 5'4, I have medium length chesnut hair. I dont know what I am tbh i just now i have a little Norwegian in me lmao, I'm a little tan. I've done kick boxing, track, soccer, and softball and I'm attempting to join the vollyball team! I really enjoy listening to music and drawing. I'm kinda hot-headed and sarcastic at times but I would like to think over all I'm pretty nice, I also like receiving and giving affection! I love rainy days and I also enjoy days where its 80 to 93 degrees. I also like talking to people and and making friends but being on my own sometimes ya know? Thank you in advanced if you do this match-up! Have a good day!

*°:⋆ₓₒ[matching]ₓₒ⋆:°*

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU'VE MATCHED WITH EIJIROU KIRISHIMA!

-he's seen you around numerous different sports clubs and noticed how pretty and cute you were!

-he finally worked up the courage to talk to you, and found it amazing how you loved and enjoyed so many athletics and activities that he liked too. 

-eventually, as kirishima got closer to you, he found himself falling in love with everything about you. you're a perfect package for him!

-the two of you train together, doing things like kickboxing and running, since kiri's trying his best to become a great pro hero! it's relieves stress and keeps the two of you motivated. 

-you guys would totally have friendly little competitions! kirishima is so soft for you that he thinks your excited and determined expression is far better than the pride of winning. 

-kirishima 100% supports your artwork! he'll praise it, which you might get flustered from, but he's just proud of you! 

-he thinks its amazing how artists can... art. something that he's obviously not good at (you can tell by looking at his incoherent scribbles).

-unfortunately, kirishima is slightly clueless when it comes to ideas of what to draw, so it's probably a lost cause asking him for inspiration while having artists block.

-"what should i draw, kiri?" / "hm.. i don't know, babe. oh, what about this really cool rock?"

-music is also a huge part of kirishima's life. the two of you will exchange song recommendations and even have a shared spotify playlist. 

-if you two end up sharing an apartment in the future, its likely that music is a part of the both of your daily routine as a couple. 

-kirishima, being friends with bakugo, knows how to manage hot-headedness. he knows how to calm you down, but at the same time, helps you relieve your anger in a healthy way. 

-he finds your sarcasm adorable, and would never ever change it. It's just one of the many things he loves about you. he also loves the kindness that you show. 

-he'll listen to ALL your rants and hype you up, and after it's all out of your system, calms you down with some hugs or making/buying you some [f/f], and possibly a long nighttime drive around the city or a movie marathon. anything you want. 

-kirishima's friendly personality leads to a lot of social interaction with others when you're with him. 

-however he's very good at analyzing people's actions and emotions, so he can sense when you'd rather be alone or if you're getting tired of talking to people. he'll make sure you're comfortable and away from everyone if thats the case. 

-a lot of social interaction sometimes lead to jealousy when you give lots of attention to other people. if you're okay with pda, kirishima will hug you from behind to let you know you're his when he gets a little jelly. >:( 

-rainy day cuddles with kirishima are the best. it's relaxing, calming, and lots of affection is given and received. 

-since you two are busy training or doing schoolwork/drawing, cuddling on a rainy day is a rare and calm time where the two of you can really connect and show your love for each other.

*°:⋆ₓₒ[it's a match!]ₓₒ⋆:°*

thank you for requesting! i hope you like it!! ^^