02 ❁ BNHA HC

"hii bella!! can I req kaminari, oikawa and kuroo with a flirty/playful reader?? Maybe she's on par with them or witty enough to fluster them? Feel free to do what you want with it!!"

here they are! i tried my best, i hope they're okay! ^^  also im sorry the pickup lines are SO CHEESY LMFAO 

KAMINARI, OIKAWA, AND KUROO WITH A FLIRTY S/O

DENKI KAMINARI

- we all know kaminari is pro at flirting, but what nobody expected was you to respond to his dumb pickup lines so effortlessly.

- "hey babe, did you just come out of the fridge? Because you're pretty cool!" he's grinning like an idiot until you smirk.

- "did you just come out of the oven? Because you're pretty hot." you whisper it in his ear, with a confident look on your face.

- And so he starts blushing, and is staring at you bc he's caught off guard, and your voice is really seductive and this poor boy is about to short circuit-

- and from then on, it's been a cute little competition to see who can get the other to blush more.

- kaminari is so invested in this competition that he finds himself going from having a crush on you to actually falling in literal love with you, and only you.

- he asks kirishima or jirou for advice, because he just wants to see you all red because of him, just once

- everyone else can tell because he stops swooning over and flirting with other people the minute you two become closer.

- eventually, when he mans up and decides to ask you out in a way that's sure to get you flustered, you beat him to it and ask him out first in a way that makes his cheeks completely red

- kaminari finally playfully gives up and acknowledges you as 'a better flirt than him' but it's okay, as long as he's the only one you flirt with.

- eventually, when you two start dating, he is able to make you blush a couple times ;) 

- he definitely holds that moment over your head jokingly, and relishes in the few moments where he can dominate you with his words.

TOORU OIKAWA 

- oikawa is so used to flirting with his fangirls that you take him completely by surprise when you respond to his cheesy pickup line. 

- "don't we take a class together? I swear we have chemistry."

- you smirked and grabbed him by his school uniform tie, pulling him close to where his face was close to yours, causing him to widen his eyes and blush in surprise. 

- "oh yeah? How do you feel about group experiments?"

- he got teased A LOT by Iwa for getting super flustered.

- oikawa,  is usually flirty with everyone but gets a little shy and blushy-blushy around you. (it's so cute)

- for once in his life, he's struggling to talk to you because you keep making him flustered and he's like ?! "that's my job!!!"

- yet he ADORES it when you flirt with him, because it gives him butterflies uwu and he thinks your playfulness is the cutest thing on Earth.

- when you say something especially cheesy or provocative, he'll get a surprised, wide-eyed look, and then he'll pout while his cheeks get really red.

- he often whines to Iwa about how he's not as smooth as you, and asks him for advice. (He usually gets ignored)

- he gets superrrr jealous if he sees you flirting with anyone else (usually it happens without you realizing) This is when he gets possessive and grabs your hand and drags you away so you know you're his and his only

TETSUROU KUROO

- your way of flirting with is blunt and to the point but also playful which is so hot to kuroo

- like, he thinks its hella attractive that you're teasing with your words.

- I also headcanon that he would be super attracted to someone who's playful and flirty since it would complement his personality well.

- kuroo is already whipped for you but when you shoot back to his comments with your own confident ones, he's even more whipped

- he loves it when you get him flustered. he loves the feeling of butterflies in his stomach because it doesn't happen often, since he's the cheeky little shit most of the time.

- the two of you also try and one-up each other sometimes, it's amusing to watch.

- yours and kuroo's flirting style is so out there that OTHER people get flustered too, just listening to your conversations

- that results with his team often saying "GET A ROOM!" 

- when kuroo blushes it's the most precious thing ever, he'll get this surprised look on his face and it'll just turn into a panicked but also 'im so in love' blush

- you two openly flirt with each other in public, but also when you're alone and cuddling on the couch or something, you'll say something to him and you can just feel his entire body heat up

- he also gets really jealous when someone tries to flirt with you. When this happens, he'll walk up behind you and say something like "hey wanna go make out" or some blunt ass shit like that to scare the other person off skndksndksj

- no matter how much time and years pass, the flirting never stops, and every day with you is like a heart-racing adventure for him.