matchup for @peterakimoto13

Hi! Can I please request a Bnha matchup, if its not to much to ask. I'm a 5'1 pan female with long hair that fades from red to blonde. I am very curvy/busty and I am very insecure about it, which leads to me shutting myself out from others. I am very soft-spoken, intelligent, patient, and get flustered really easily. I have the tendency to apologize a lot even when I did nothing wrong. I always overwork myself to the point where I am always exhausted, and stressed. Though I'm sensitive I tend not to show my emotions in front of others, leading to me bottling my feelings up and exploding when I'm by myself. I love hugs, cuddles, and most forms of wholesome physical affection, but I have a hard time initiating them. I love to play the ukulele and sing! I have been bullied for most of my life because I am really shy. I am very accident prone so I end up getting injured often. I'm also an INTJ, Aquarius and Hufflepuff! Thank you so much!

*°:⋆ₓₒ[matching]ₓₒ⋆:°*

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU'VE MATCHED WITH OCHAKO URARAKA! 

- omg you two would be the CUTEST couple ever looks-wise AND personality-wise and i STAND by that

- you two first *officially* met when she heard soft ukelele from someone's dorm room at night! she followed the sound and found you softly singing 🥺

- at first she's complimenting you all excited!!! 

- but then she sees how easily flustered you get and how soft-spoken you are and calms down a bit to not scare you away

- ochako, to an extent, understands the struggle of being insecure about being curvy/busty. She gets it, and she loves you and thinks you're beautiful no matter what!

- the girl is so bubbly and she thinks it's so precious how you're soft spoken. 

- ochako naturally compliments everyone bc of her personality, but she compliments you A LOT. 

- praises you for being smart, being good at playing ukelele/singing, and overall being so adorable! 

- she's so so good at reassuring. if you ever apologize for no reason, she'll grab your hands gently (if you're okay with it ofc) and tell you that you have nothing to be sorry for. 

- growing up without lots of money, ochako knows what overworking looks like. which is why she always looks out for you and your health, and makes sure you're staying hydrated, not overworking, etc. 

- THE CUDDLES. THE AFFECTION. THE PDA. SHE LOVES IT ALL! And she will be 100% the person to initiate it, so don't worry! 

- she's up for anything, she'll be the big spoon, little spoon, will hug you close her chest, will let you tangle your legs in her own, literally any form of affection and wholesome cuddling you want she'll be so happy to give. 

- ochako is a natural comforter and good listener in my opinion, and she's good at recognizing when someone is upset or is bottling up their feelings. 

- she's also good at calming people down, especially with physical affection and reassuring words. 

- so whenever you're upset or hiding your feelings, she'll naturally sense it and try to calm you down and hug you close while you talk to her. 

- finally, ochako is a cute girl, but she can HURT a bitch. 

- if a n y o n e tries to bully you, or even if she sees any of your old bullies, she'll immediately go into protect mode. she'll always stand up for you and it definitely takes all her self control not to send your bullies into orbit

- ochako's quirk is perfect for someone who's accident prone. she'll sometimes have to give you little touches to prevent you from tripping or falling. 

- after she met you, she started carrying around cutely decorated band-aids incase you ever need them. 

*°:⋆ₓₒ[it's a match!]ₓₒ⋆:°*