A Warning

"I bet your sister's pretty disappointed in you." Snap.
~~~~~~~~~~~🥐~~~~~~~~~~~~
In an instant, Bellamy pulls out the can of pop and sprays the two, drenching them in sticky, sugary liquid, throwing the can at their heads before starting to walk away. But the two pop-covered children were now beyond outraged. They ran at him and tackled him on the field, punching and kicking the boy. A few of Bellamy's teammates, who were watching the situation go down, immediately got up and ran over to help him. The group of kids broke into a fight, punching and kicking at their opponents. Nathan ran over, trying to break the fight up, but to no avail. A few moments later, coaches of both teams ran over, attempting to pull the players off of eachother. After ending the fist fight between the kids, the coaches began yelling at each other. "It was clear that your kids started it! I could hear the damn brats taunting him from a mile away," team Capulet's head coach, Lola Redwood, shouted at the coaches of team Montague. "Trash-talking the other team is a normal part of soccer! Spraying people in the face with pop is not normal behavior for soccer," the blue team's head coach, Cyrus Santos, shouted back, face flushing red with anger. Pretty soon, the two's spouses got involved as well, yelling and blaming each other for what happened.
Only moments later, the city's soccer manager, William Smitan arrived. He had received a call from one of the referees saying that the two teams were at each other's throats yet again, and he was not happy. Marching over to the four coaches who were still yelling in each other's faces, he began reprimanding them for their unprofessional behavior. "You are adults! So stop acting like children! You are supposed to be setting an example of sportsmanship for your teams, yet you can even be respectful to each other" he yelled angrily at the coaches before directing his final message to everyone on either team. "The next person who starts any type of fight will be kicked off of the team for the rest of the season," he said in a scarily stern tone, scaring a few of the kids. "And if any of you start anything," he said, his attention directed back at the coaches, "then you will no longer coach your teams and I will find someone who can actually be respectful to replace you, understood?" No one said a word, just silently nodded their heads up and down while avoiding any sort of eye contact. "Good, now go home, the game's been over for fifteen minutes," he said, tone less stern as before but still scary. And just like that, each parent silently found their kids and left for their cars, nobody saying a word as they cleared off the field.