Accidentally Forbidden Love

"Your mom called saying that you need to get home immediately. She sounds really mad, Delilah," she said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~🥐~~~~~~~~~~~~
Delilah could hear Amelia's fear through the phone. She sighed before replying, "Hey, calm down, I'll be fine. I'll head home right away and I won't tell them that you were with me. I promise."
After a few more reassuring words, they hung up and Delilah returned to where Kassandra was sitting, staring out the window. "Hey," Delilah started, startling the other. "Oh, hey. What happened?" Kassandra asked. "I have to go back home. My mom's sounds pretty upset that I snuck out," Delilah said, disappointment evident in her voice. "Hey, it's fine. Why don't we exchange numbers so we can keep in touch with each other?" Kassandra suggested, trying to cheer Delilah up. Immediately, Delilah perked up with a huge smile on her face. She happily handed Kassandra her phone to insert her number before doing the same with her phone. "Thanks for all of this!" Delilah said before turning around to leave for home. Before she could though, Kassandra grabbed her wrist. "Wait," she said nervously. "Yeah?" Delilah wasn't sure why this previously confident girl was so nervous, but realized why after her face started to inch closer. "Do you mind if I...um-" Kassandra was cut off by Delilah's lips pressed against hers for a chaste kiss. "See you around, Kass!" she said as she walked out the door.
Kassandra stood there for a moment, frozen in shock wondering if that actually happened. She picked up her phone to text Nathan about what just happened when she realized that her phone was still open to Delilah's contact info. Glancing at it, she realized why the girl looked so familiar to her. She was Delilah Redwood, the backup Captain for the Capulets. 'Oh no,' she thought, 'I've fallen for the enemy.'
As Delilah walked home, she had the sudden urge to check Kassandra's contact in her phone. She opened up her profile and looked at the name. 'No way, this can't be!' Delilah thought as a sudden wave of fear washed over her. It was too late and she knew it. She had fallen hard for someone she was supposed to hate.