Their Punishment

A while later, Kassandra heard the commotion die down as an uneasy quiet filled the area. Kassandra looked up to see their city's soccer manager walking onto the fields. He did not look happy. He promptly walked up to the referees. "Tell me exactly what the hell happened. Now." The referee shivered in fear before relaying the entire story to him. Mr. Smitan just stood there with a cold glare that only got harsher as he learned of what happened.
After hearing the whole situation, he turned around and walked over to where the two teams were waiting. The second he walked up to the groups, the coaches from both teams ambushed him, begging him to give them another shot and to not kick anyone from the team. He silenced them with a glare before informing them of his decision.
"Both Cullen Devrese and Bellamy Rosewood seem to have been injured enough that even if I weren't to ban them for the rest of the year they wouldn't be allowed to play due to their conditions. Both of them should see medical personnel as soon as possible to diagnose their conditions. As for Kassandra Santos, since she did not start the fight, I will only ban her from the next 5 games for the season. If I find out that any of the three play before their suspensions are up, there will be severe consequences. Do I make myself clear?" Everyone gave a small nod before watching Mr. Smitan silently turn around and walk back to his car. Once he left, everyone slowly began packing their things and leaving the field. Bellamy and Cullen's parents each left for the hospital while everyone else made their way home.